My favourite Prof G is so cute!
Here's a video of him interacting with his long tailed Macaques where he sits around doing nothing and all the monkeys are sitting near him. One of them climbs on his leg and sits there for a while and another tried to grab at his camera's lens and he calmly turned it around.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=app_2392950137&id=1127071158#!/video/video.php?v=1199222777188
I really want to go into Evolutionary Psych and like work in the zoo or something along those lines.
It's like what my degree allows me to do and it's something I'm interested in, which are animals!
:)))
Here's an article about an experiment being done to see if Monkeys understood the concept of 'money'.
By the way, I was stalking Prof G on Facebook while my study break just now and I think I found his wife.
She looks quite hot and wth, she reminds me of an SPG, although I think I should not be so judgmental.
Suddenly, I feel a bit depressed.
Ernie said he wouldn't say 'I told you so about sticking to loving me only.'
TSK.