Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lip Fetish.

I FINALLY FINISHED MY ARTICLE CRITIQUE!

Tomorrow I shall need to edit it.

There will be A LOT of editing to do. Tsk.

There's this American actor called Jackson Davis who acted as a drug dealer in CSI: LV and this is him.


I was thinking like why only his lower arms so hairy!? 
I think I saw a few men like that before. I mean, I know my arms are not like that. 

I don't really like men with curly hair. That's beside the point.
His eyes are so clear and blue!

Like Ellen Degeneres's.


Look at her eyes!

And yes, Owen Wilson and her really look quite alike here. 
Maybe she's one of the twins we studied in Biopsych whose penis accidentally got cut off by the doctor under circumcision and s/he grew up as a girl who liked women and Owen Wilson's like her long-lost twin brother.

I don't know.


And here is Yesung's lip fetish.

He sneaks into his band member's rooms at night and touches their lips when they're asleep because apparently that's the only place without make-up. 
Although I don't know why they'll have make-up on when they're sleeping.

I like Yesung.
He's a good singer and I find his 'weird aura' very endearing.

He said Siwon's lips were 'long'.

Sometimes translation across languages just sounds wrong, you know?

HAHAHHAHAHA.

Okay, after critique, time to study!