HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
I just found a video that is like a freaking DIRECT translation of Super Junior M's song 'Super Girl'!
It's supposed to be a Chinese song sung by Koreans, so the pronunciation isn't that good, except for Kyuhyun's and Hangeng's.
This is the original.
This is the English cover.
It's damn funny, especially if you understand Chinese and English and you watch both videos!
HAHA!
But seriously if you listen to the English lyrics it already sounds damn weird.
And today Fatty and I went to KTV and I was hoping to sing the Suju songs because I remembered they said they had Korean songs!
But guess what!?
The words are like in Korean!
Wth! Like there are many Korean teenagers who karaoke Super Junior songs in Singapore right?!
Can they like cater to the people who aren't Korean and put in the English 'pinyin' of the Korean words!!!!???
And the worst thing was that they didn't even have my favourite 'It's You'.
At least that one the chorus I can remember a bit.
Shit.
Tan Wen Er.
Study!
Article Critique, tomorrow!
I forgot to mention that Fatty bought me like 2 humongous SlurpingApe shirts for PJs and 3 Sesame Street shirts that is the same pattern of Ernie and Bert but in different colours of blue, orange and green!
And he bought me a scarf too!
He just came back from Indonesia.
So happy.
I really like the stuff! :D