Friday, April 09, 2010

Oh! My Siwon.

I've never liked Taylor Swift.
 
 
I just feel that she has this 'pinched' look. And her poodle-like locks don't really help her look either.

I know! Her 'pinched' look must be exactly how Rick Riordan describes his demigods having that mischievous look in his Percy Jackson series!
Anyway the thing is, today I was trying my best to be hardworking (Ernie was cheering me on), doing the stupid 10 page article critique which I seriously have no idea how to do (partly because my teacher didn't give us any proper reference!) and listening to music on itunes when I 'stumbled' on this song by Boys Like Girls called "Two Is Better Than One" that had Taylor Swift singing in it too.
 
It's quite nice!
 
His nasal voice with her weird throat singing voice (you know when you force your voice from your throat when you sing out loud) is really compatible!

And the lead singer in Boys Like Girls sounds damn good when he sings in a 'soft' voice.
 
I'm quite vexed about the article critique.
I'll never take that lecturer's module, ever again.
HATE HER!

By the way, Dian passed me 2 episodes of Siwon's new drama called Oh! My Lady and OMG he was damn hot! 
Got one scene he took off his shirt for the woman to iron and Ernie and I nearly fainted. 
Me from his hotness and Ernie from my squeezing him too tight.


Oh his arm! Ahhh~

But guess what, there was this show called 'We Got Married' where celebrities have a 'fake' marriage life, it's like a reality show and his band-mate was in one of them and guess what Siwon brought for a house-warming gift?

A Bible.

Like WHAT THE HELL!?!