I was just youtubing old classics, or sorta old..when I saw this video of Shania Twain, singing 'From This Moment' and omg she look freaking hot/beautiful in the music video!
I seldom would say anyone being beautiful, she sorta reminds me of Mord Sith Cara, and I was transfixed by her face, her body and her, I don't know, her everything, when I was watching the video!
Just imagine Mord Sith Cara being a brunette.
And being thinner, slightly.
The photo don't do her justice, you really must go see the video.
It's breath-taking.
Or maybe it's because I wasn't expecting it. I've always known she's pretty, but!
And in 'You Got A Way', a song from this movie called Notting Hill (I hate that Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts, I don't know why people think Hugh Grant is good looking. YUCKS!)
Where got singer so beautiful one!!!?
Don't tell me Britney Spears or or..Christina Aguilera or whatever k.
They can't compare to her perfect features of classic beauty.
And in 'Man, I Feel Like A Woman', omg, her makeup and clothes, freaking hot.
I can't stand the men behind her though.
I hated this song last time, but I remember her looking real fine.
Notice that during the course of the video she wears lesser and lesser clothes.
Yum.
And in another song called 'Don't', I found out she's got the perfect boobs!
Serious. Okay, my kind of perfect.
The right size, firmness. You can also see the shape in the 'From This Moment' video.
I better stop, if not I'd be labelled a pervert.
But really, in the video she's like riding a horse and because she's wearing a corset dress...
Anyway, the most recently I've seen her was during the American Idol auditions, I was shocked at how much she's aged!
Yes, I know these songs were about 10+/- years ago, so naturally she looks older.
It's just a bit sad to see a face like hers being a thing of the past, not that she's ugly now.
I'm talking about youth.
Hmm.
And of course, her voice is unique too.
Me suddenly like country music.
Sgt. Brad Colbert would hate me.


