Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hola Columbia!

I watched Green Zone with my mom on Friday and I loved it!

Okay, admittedly it wasn't as good as Hurt Locker, or Gen Kill, but I'm thinking of buying the book it's based on!

Yesterday I went to watch Alice in Wonderland with Tracy and her sisters and after that we celebrated Fatty's belated birthday at this place near Fullerton called Overeasy.
The food was not bad and after that Fatty brought us to a Cuban pub/club called Cuban Libre!

For those who doesn't know, Cubans speak Spanish too and they had Cuban music playing.

I was goofing off trying to dance (for those that hasn't seen me dance, I suggest you never to stand near me because I dance like Andy Bellefleur) and this really tall woman in a low cut red spagetti top came over and tried to dance with me.

And guess what. Her boobs were right smack in my face (I'm short, I know) and they were...HUMUNGOUS.

Serious.

Huge.

Fatty was asking if she's a transverstite.

After a while, she couldn't stand the way I was dancing and she was trying to teach me how to move my hips, hahahahaha!

And after that she said in Spanish, "I'm sorry but I don't speak any English. I only speak Spanish."

Then I replied her in Spanish, "Oh, what's your name?"

She had a very surprised look and she asked if I spoke Spanish. I told her a little and she introduced me to her other friend. She said she's from Columbia (also a Spanish-speaking country) and her name's Natalia.

It's quite fun because I could understand her and I'm quite glad I took up Spanish.
And the menu had Spanish dishes, so I could read what's on the menu too, without looking at the English words below.

:)