I just watched Agora, a story about a woman in the ancient days of Roman Egypt called Hypatia, a famous philosopher and well-known atheist who got killed by ignorant people following blind faith.
It's directed by a Spanish man, and crew, and it stars Rachel Weiz!
In case you don't know, she's one of my favourite actress.
Okay, maybe not favourite, but still-okay actress, even with her British accent.
And I guess it helped that she was naked in about 2 scenes. Hmm.
Seriously, when I watched the show I was feeling damn pissed off.
It just goes to show how being ignorant is the most dangerous quality people can have.
Anyway, I've got a new female idol to look up to.
People admire Angelina Jolie for her adopting-orphans-campaign (Sorry but I seriously can't stand her. Even more after she stole Brad Pitt away from Jennifer Aniston and tried to deny it.) and I admire Hypatia for sticking to her beliefs and believing in science.

