I just received the student feedback form for the teachers. This is what I wrote for my Prof G.
"He speaks very well and at least he tries to keep his lectures interesting. And he dresses very nicely (like a real professor although I'm not saying others who don't dress formally with a tie is not a real professor, haha!) And he is very polite and charming <3"
And this is what I wrote for my Human Mot lecturer/tutor.
"Stop giving 'very good' or 'very nice' as comments when the grades you give don't reflect them because it keeps our hopes up and when we see our own grades in the final exams it's damn disappointing! And stop giving us so many assignments and critiques! Coursework overload! And in the graded assignments when I thought I anyhow do it, I scored better than I really put in effort for the next one. It is very unclear what you actually look for in answers, even if you gave the answer sheet."
Ugh.