Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lost And Found.

I have finally found it!

This song by Celine Dion that I saw once on television more than 10 years ago (her music video) and it has been in my memory ever since.

The song is called 'It's All Coming Back To Me Now'.


It's about her remembering her dead lover (who evilly comes back to haunt her) who died in a motorcycle car crash.

Very sad!

And! The guy acting as her lover looks like my favourite Alexander Skarsgard!

And that day I was watching the Academy Awards and my other favourite, Mr Sam Worthington came out wearing a normal black suit and when he was presenting some award with some other woman he took out his specs and wore it!
DAMN CUTE!
I must find a photo of him wearing it and show y'all.


Plus he was chewing gum, I kinda felt it was quite irritating of him to chew his gum while presenting some award but he's so cute I shall pardon him for that. HAHAHA.
And omg his Australian accent.


Normally I wouldn't like it, but in his case...I've never heard him speaking like an Australian before, because all his movies he had to have an American accent.

Nice hair.


I'm feeling a bit envious of that woman standing beside him.


Look at him!
Leaning over to speak into the mic. Damn funny the pose.


Can't wait to watch Clash of the Titans.