Monday, March 08, 2010

PLEASE?

Has anyone ever noticed that Timbaland only sang, "A...A...A...A..." in the Timbaland - Apologize feat OneRepublic song?

So dumb.

And! You know what?

I'm like the most unlucky/lucky person, ever.

Firstly, remember I told y'all about the Econs presentation I have to do? Well, actually we're just presenting the answers for the tutorial worksheet questions. 
And you know I haven't taken Econs before, and the lectures always have a lot of people and that time when I went in from the front I freezed for about 15 seconds because I was having that social-phobia-Spotlight-Effect moment until I managed to quickly look away and find a seat, so I haven't been to any lectures, except for that one.

Anyway, yes, it turns out like 3 people I know of took it last Sem, so I borrowed Tracy's notes and tutorial question answers and Dian borrowed Silvia's.

Turns out I stupidly chose the week after recess, which is this week to present and it is after recess that Silvia stopped doing the tutorials last sem. Shit.
So no answers.

And the worst thing was that I used Tracy's tutorial worksheet to do the questions and I only found out today that the stupid Econs tutor changed the questions, for the tutorials after recess week! So my last question is totally different, (luckily I decided to google for answers to check with my own) and I found the exact question's answers online! :D

Hope tomorrow he'll let me choose that question to present. Ugh.

Yesterday I was asking my dad to fetch me to school today and the conversation went on like this.

Me: PA! CAN FETCH ME TO SCHOOL PLEASE!!!?"
Dad: No.
Me: PLLLLLLLEASEEEE!
Dad: No!
Me: PLLLLLLLLLEEEEEAAASSSSSEEEE!
Dad: Don't make so much noise la...
Me: Pa, my 'PLEASE!!!' will go higher and higher in pitch until you say okay!
(and I screeched to demo) PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSE!

At this point my father starting walking away from me doing his things and was giving me the annoyed face and each subsequent 'PLEASE!!!!!!!!!' of mine was higher and higher. My sister was laughing in the room.

Dad: I'm very irritating by you, you know!
Me: Pa, actually the correct tense in this case would be 'irritated'. (my sister laughed louder when she heard me)
PLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE!
(my throat was beginning to struggle with the pitch already)

My father gave a loud "TSK!" and he went into the toilet.

After that I went into the room and I was laughing with my sister about how irritating I was.

Me: Maybe later he'll come in and say(imitating his grumpy voice), "Tomorrow what time!?"

And right on cue about 1 minute later he opened the door and shouted(in that exact same tone I imitated), 
"You better sleep early! Tomorrow what time?!"