2 months ago my mom planted 5 black-eyed peas in a small pot to entertain Hele. A few days later it looked like it's growing really well and now, about 2 months later the plant is like twining around the neighbouring plants.
And a few weeks ago I spotted flowers growing and wilting. Then today when my mom came back from her mahjong session and wanted to water her plants, she charged into our room and showed us this branch of the plant she plucked out and there was this seed pod!
She opened it and in it were 2 seeds!!!!!
SCREWBY.
Anyway, she planted the 2 seeds into the pot. So cute!
By the way, after like many months of patient waiting I saw the Ranger's Apprentice book 5 in paperback at Kino. So I asked my sister to buy for me. And she did. YAY! Thank you Erts. So happy :D
And after letting my sister kiss me 2 times (that was supposed to be short kisses! Yucks.), she finally helped to teach me how to convert videos to my ipod. WUHOO.
Can rewatch Gen. Kill in Genting. Don't know why I'm so hooked to it.