Saturday, June 20, 2009

Moneygrabber

A few weeks ago I was at Cathay's lan shop playing Left4Dead with Fatty at the couch area. I think we played for about 2 hours and when we stood up to leave,
OMG I FOUND OUT THAT FOR THE PAST 2 HOURS I HAVE BEEN SITTING ON A S$2 NOTE!

Must be my huge golden ass's doing.

Very happy. Anyway, Fatty was insisting it "fell out" from his pocket. Ya right, Fatty!
We used it to buy Shilin Chicken for our movie.

Then a few days after that Fatty and I were at the Clementi mall's lan shop playing Left4Dead again and at my desk I found 10 cents! Omg, ya I know it's only 10 cents..but it's still money!

Anyway, just last week I was walking to Clementi central to meet my sisters for dinner and I was thinking whether I should buy the hammy food. I was thinking, "Maybe another day. Got no money leh.." in my mind and then!

I saw a purple piece of paper on the floor right in front of me. $2!!!! AGAIN!

I swear my eyes twinkled like the sun and I faster ran towards it and pick it up. I was actually giggling to myself and this old uncle who zoomed past me on his bicycle looked back and gave me the this-girl-very-wierd face.

Okay, decision made. I spent that $2 to pay for part of the hammy food. It costs $7.40.

So Fatty keeps saying that I should not pick money from the floor if not I'll lose money but I'm trying hard not to think about it that way. So if my personal Money God is devoting more of his/her personal time on me, I say! Devote more please!

And I finally gave Ernie a bath today. So dirty!

Also, I hate Utt. He got a kiss from Megan Fox! TSK.

MEGAN! PLEASE BESTOW A KISS FROM THY LUCIOUS LIPS ON MY FACE TOO!!!!