Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fist of Fury.



I was dreaming that I was walking my pink coloured dog and in the dream I remembered feeling quite proud of it. Like who the hell would have a pink dog like mine right?! Anyway, I was walking around the old Jurong West neighbourhood when I saw a few gangsters hanging around.

So I decided to leave by going through this glass door when I couldn't open it and walk straight into it. I fell on the floor and this gangster guy came towards me and tried to do some funny business. I was damn pissed off because I fell on my dog and now this unknown gangster tries to get fresh with me!? Wth right.

Anyway, I pushed and kicked him off and dragged the leash out into the night. I was running when I heard a commotion behind me. There was a crowd of teenagers after me! And a stupid french bulldog. It reached me first and I was asking the stupid pink dog to do something, like fight with it or something when I saw that my dog had died. Most probably when I fell on him. And it wasn't pink anymore, it had this rotten look. Eews.

I threw the dog into the bulldog's open mouth and ran away like a mad pig.

Omg! Then I met my sister's husband who wasn't acting himself. In fact, he was making grunting and growling noises like a dog, and! He was trying to help me! By the way, please remember that this is my dream.

He beckoned me to follow him into the underground tunnels and I did. Then he brought me into this huge playground with tunnels/tubes you can slide/run around and land in pits filled with multi-coloured plastic balls. He did this amazing balance thing on a curved edge which I knew I can never follow so with like a group of 5 people hot on my heels I jumped into this tunnel.

So I ran out of the place and they followed me. I was running and now the landscape changed slightly into my old Keat Hong's house. I thought maybe I could outrun them by stamina but then I saw this old warehouse and I ran into it.

It was pitch dark and I hid behind this huge shelf. The store owner was helping me and I ran into the office behind. Then the door banged open and there were police officers who saw me. They told me to wait and help is coming and because of their searchlights the gangster minions saw me and started surrounding me.

I was fighting them off by punching them and OUCH!!!

I woke up first by hearing a loud TONK! and then feeling lancing pain on my knuckles and fingers. I even heard my sister turning over in her sleep because of the TONK! beside me.
Turns out the hormones that prevents us from acting out in our dreams or rather, that causes sleep paralysis is low. (I was close to my 9th hour of sleep!)


And I punched my bedside drawer. After 30 minutes of intense massaging, the bruise on my middle finger is mostly gone and the knuckles aren't red anymore. The bruise was actually Purplish-green.
I know I know! Punching real people isn't easy on your fists too, but try punching a drawer with full power, in your sleep! There's even a bit of skin that got scratched off by the edge of the drawer.


This adds to the useless injuries that my body seriously doesn't need.

(1) A big bruise on my upper thigh because I hit against the couch's armrest.
(2) A tiny but painful bruise caused by cycling that day.
(3) My back problem that came back because of the small double bike I cycled on.
+
(4) My right fist of fury.

TSK.