

I'm back from Taiwan!!
Since a few days ago. Taiwan was very very fun. I loved it. Shall blog about it another day.
Anyway, I was sitting on a stool playing with Doc Oct near my sister when she suddenly shouted, "DON'T COME NEAR ME!!!!!!" and ran away like I had swine flu or something.
I was damn scared. By her reaction, I knew it couldn't be anything good. By that, I mean there must be some kind of insect or lizard on me.
I panicked and I went after her. I wanted to know what is it. And Doc Oct was still in my hands!
"WHAT IS IT? WHAT IS IT!!!!!!????"
"DON't COME NEAR ME! WHY ARE YOU STILL FOLLOWING ME!!!?"
I couldn't take it anymore so in that moment of panic I just put the struggling Doc Oct down on the floor and ran to the living room mirror to check out my back.
I was thinking it's some huge ass spider sprawled across my back or maybe some house gecko sticking on my shirt. Nope. Then I saw something brown on my hair.
I was so irritated because it's just a stupid beetle! And my sister was having an end-of-the-world fit over it. I mean, I'm freaked by it, but I thought it's not as scary as a big spider or the gross gecko.
Anyway, the funny thing was that the beetle landed right smack in the middle of my hair on top of my head. After a while, my sister sort of calmed down enough to try and help me get it off. I tried scraping it off with a cup that my sister handed to me.
It was like on top of my head and I had the "now what?" thought. My sister went to get a magazine to scrap it off and OMG I felt it's claws grabbing on to my scalp. Stupid beetle.
Well, I've kept it in a plastic container to see how long it can last without food.
By the way, the second photo is of Fatty. It's from his passport. It was taken quite long ago. DAMN FUNNY RIGHT THE HAIR!
Omg, it's like a mushroom haircut gone wrong can. Tracy and I was laughing like mad at the photo and I managed to take this photo of it before Fatty caught me in the act and tried to get his fatty hands on his passport. Still got the widow's peak somemore. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Ernie is laughing along with me too.
Oh, I bought a new Ipod in Taiwan. (Cheaper because can minus tax!!!)
I've been trying to load movies into it but I can't seem to find a software to convert it. Very irritating. And my sister demands 2 kisses from me before she teaches me how to do it. So annoying. TSK.
My eldest sister bought me a turqoise coloured Ipod armor case. The colour is a bit gross but I like it anyway. Anything free is good.