Monday, June 22, 2009

Xin Xin Jiao!


I was at Parkway Parade with Tracy and Fatty that day and I saw this stall selling different monopoly sets at like $9.90 to $25.90! The $9.90 ones were for the kids kind.

Anyway, I was damn attracted by the Transformers one, so I bought it!

It's freaking cool. The tokens are like of Megatron, Optimus Prime, Starscream, Bumblebee, Soundwave and Jazz, instead of the usual iron, thimble, dog, car and stuff.

And the Chance and Community Chest cards are dotted with red spots that can only be read with a cardboard with a red plastic, called the card decoder!

And of course, the money and everything all are Transformers themed. The properties are like icons from the Transformers cartoon. I guess it's so cheap because the quality wasn't very good, must have failed the QC and someone stole and sold it. Like the edge of the board like a bit over cut. But overall the quality is still fine to me.

Tracy, Fatty and I played it and Fatty won the game.
But today my sisters and I played it and I was damn powerful can! My one rent was like $1050 if you stepped on my hotel. Cool right. My second sister thought she could change her feng shui by changing her token to Soundwave from Optimus Prime. Fat chance though.


I was playing Starscream. Did you know in the movies in Transformer 1 the Chinese subtitle for Starscream is Xin xin jiao. As in, direct translation!
Anyway, my eldest sister also changed hers because she had to mortgage a lot of her property because of me, from Megatron to Bumblebee.

Anyway, the Bumblebee token is very small and we always can't find it, haha!

So I won the game because they admitted defeat. WUHOO!


All hail the Monopoly Queen and Starscream!