The RLCS Soccer team.SO IRRITATING!
Today I went to meet the guy who reserved my Intro to Public Policy book ($25 :))))) ) and then I went to meet Tracy and Fatty.
We had lunch at this hawker centre and then we walked to Science Centre. All the while I was complaining how freaking hot it was and trying not to let my sweaty pits touch the shirt, if not can see sweat stain.
EH! I can so visualise your "Wa lao this Wen Er so gross one" faces.
Don't lie okay, at least it's better than showing people your sweaty pits, which is not a very nice sight for the eyes.
Anyway, we bought the tickets to see the Da Vinci Exhibition and the woman was saying if we add another $1 to our $15 can let us view the whole Science Centre too. She didn't say what time it ended so I stupidly suggested why not we view the science centre ones then go see the Da Vinci exhibit. Damn dumb right!!!! I mean, we were at the main Science Centre area ma :(
So by the time we reached the Da Vinci Exhibit it was already like 530pm. We only had 30 minutes to view the Da Vinci Exhibit! OMG RIGHT!!!!!!!!
Very sad, but a lot of the stuff there are really cool. All his inventions, whether the early submarine, or his contraption for humans to fly, his anatomical drawings ( Which was freaking cool! ) and etc. He really is a genius.
So Fatty commented that we actually made use of the extra $1 much more than our $15 we paid for the Da Vinci Exhibition. TSK.
By the way, Dian's Birthday is today :))
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIAN!