Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sesame Street's Next Top Model.


I decided to sew a new sweatshirt for Ernie.

SO CUTE RIGHT!

Isn't it just a to-die-for kind of fashion!?

Haha, okay, kidding.

It's pink and there's a picture of a giraffe in the front and behind is a blue elephant.

Anyway, next weekend I'm going Genting. With my family.

FINALLY I CAN ESCAPE FROM THIS HORRIBLE WEATHER.

I just realised since my eldest sister and her family is going with my parents and I, no one will go sit the more exciting rides outdoors with me! Most probably because my eldest sister will be busy keeping my niece company. Hnn.

And that day I bought this magazine which featured Megan Fox on the cover. Omg, and it's a gossip magazine. I don't read them but come on! It's Megan Fox. Damn hot.
Okay tomorrow I'm watching "Drag Me to Hell" with Tracy and Fatty and Friday, TRANSFORMERS!!!! Yeehar!

Okay, gonna go shit now.