Hmm, today read one chapter of Bio, ONLY!!! Aiya, don't know lah, got no mood to study. I really don't know why!? Ahh, anyway, got to rush this entry, Desiree coming soon.
I just watched Batman Begins, at Lot1. Er, it was okay lah. The girl, surprisingly, didn't really irritate me. The Christian Bale is from The Machinist loh, is any of you all got watch lah. Hah. The guy that wore the scarecrow mask right, somehow reminds me of the guy who acts as Superman in Smallville. Hah! Anyway, the show ah. Erm, how come his car don't look like Batmobile ah. Too bulky looking lah, not sleek enough. And the ending kind of predictable loh.
But overall, its okay lah. I like the bats flying about part, ha!!
This Batman Begins like, very dark and tells us really about Batman himself. And also ah, I orefer this Batman lah, the old one, his suit still got the nipples one leh! HAHAHHA!!! And George Clooney so freaking old and ugly lah, don't know why he is rated one of the most sexiest man on earth. Like that, I think my father also can win him leh. Okay, maybe not.
My family ate at Pizzahut for dinner. Quuite okay lah, but then right, I think ordering from Canadian pizza better. So much cheaper, and its 2 for the price of 1!!!
Anyway, just to tell you guys, about some of my dreams. The more cool ones lah. Because I dreamt of a real cool one today, this morning.
(1) Today's dream, is about these four people, and I'm one of them lah. The most important part happened at this deserted school campus, at night. But the dream started with us, opposite this chinese place, with all the streets and hawkers lah. You know what I mean. Then we were trying to find something. At that time I wasn't very sure what we were finding lah. Aiya, you know dreams right, always kind of vague.
Then we went to the school campus. By that time it was quite dark. And through some events I found out that one of my friend was being mistreated by another person from our group. We decided to seperate. And she was with the person who wasn't treating her that well.
Anyways, it turned dark lah and this big moon appeared from behind the clouds. DRAMA right, but its true. I walked away from the person who was partnering me. Then I hid behind the bushes. The bones in my body started to break apart and reconfigure into a new shape. I remember that it was quite painful lah, in the dream.
After that, I went to stalk my partner. I don't know why, but I leaped upon him and killed him lah. I didn't merely kill him leh, I ate him loh. I mean, in that part of the dream, it was very vivid.
Then I started stalking the other two. Slowly, I grabbed the one that I didn't like dragged her away. My friend saw me and followed behind. In the dream she was terrified lah, but because she heard some noise then peeped from behind this door frame. I was eating her friend. YES!!! Like, using my jaws to tear apart her limbs.
After that I turned to her then we walked together. This dream super weird loh. I was still in the werewolf form leh. She said only because she didn't like them then I kill them? I don't know what happened next because I woke up to go to the toilet.
FREAK. Kind of cool lah, this dream. But I like when I transformed part. I could almost feel the thrill, of stalking prey.
(2) This dream, I have had it a number of times before. I really like it. I'm in this lost world. Like, the whole city is dead. Buildings crumbled and roads choked with dust. The whole thing is grey. In the dream, it was mostly black and white, with little colours. I am this Gargoyle. I'm standing on the rooftop of this tall building when I spread my wings and stepped off the edge. So freaking cool loh! And I was gliding through the dead city, here and there. There is always no ending, because I always seem to wake up before there will be an end to the dream.
(3) This dream, is in three parts. Firstly, the present. I am at this party. At my sister's house, I don't know why. And there are all my friends there. I was walking around and seeing and talking lah. After that I walked to this room and talked to this guy. He suddenly said, " I know your past." I think I was about to ask him what was he talking about when I woke up.
I went to relieve myself and went back to sleep lah. This time is like the ancient past. I was this greek god or something. I know of Medusa. But back then, she was this very beautiful goddess. She didn't have a head full of snakes which turned man to stone just by looking, not yet. Well, I happened to know this secret of hers, and she was having an affair or something with this major God. I wanted to report this to my superiors, because it was against the rules or something. Then she confronted me with this spear. The spear that could kill any god.
I took one look and said,"You stole this from Apollo. You will regret this." I was about to turned when she pierced the spear through my back. And I died. On my death day, she was trialed by Apollo himself. And she was punished to hide in this cave with her hideous snake heads stucked to her head.
"With repulsive snakes I replace your beauty and begone to this cave, you'll spent for eternity. Until someone find and kills you, will you be released from your sentence." Apollo said.
The dream continued into the middle, still the past but after many years. It is the time of the West and I'm with this group of explorerers. We happened to come upon this slab of stone which covered a tomb. We broke it down and found that there wasn't much anything in it. It was half flooded with muddy water and I ran in. This time I am this middle-aged guy with a belly and I started searching frantically for something. At last I grasped something in my hands.
"My spear, my precious spear!" I exclaimed.
Seriously, my dreams are kind of crazy. Somehow I turned the gold spear's long handle and it opened to reveal this cylinder. I looked in and in it was water, with gold dust in it. I poured it over me and I turned into the God. The ancient me.
I woke up finally, to find that it was all a dream.
(4) This dream, I dreamt it after watching Hannibal. Haha, I really don't know why. I wrote it into one of my story. "The Massacres". I call it the dream of the Bloody Orchard. Anyway, I was walking in this dark forest when I saw this old path. Covered over by rotting leaves and twigs. I followed along it and discovered this fence. The paint was peeling and I swung open the gate. I ventured in.
I walked along this line of trees when I heard this thump on the ground. I followed the sound and saw that it was this fruit. I picked it up and saw that it was a human heart, with the stalk as one blood vessel. In the dream, I just know it by The Devil's Fruit. I plucked off the vessel and began drinking from the hole. Like, blood was oozing out from it. At that time, it was quite dark. After I drank finish and it looked flaccid, I started walking along the row of trees.
I heard a sound above me and looked up. At first I couldn't see anything, but as my eyes adjusted to the dimness, I could make out the shapes. The moonlight illuminated the figures. I could see that bodies, tied up by their legs and hung on trees. Abdomens slashed and intestines dangling out. One just reached slightly above my head. I didn't feel afraid, not at all.
I was looking at one of the women tied up there, shes dead lah. But then suddenly her mouth open. Her eyes were rolled back into their sockets loh. Kind of gross. And this thing protruded from out her motuh. She looked like she was giving birth to something, or like, shitting, from the mouth. HA. Anyway, the thing dropped down and it landed near my feet lah. I picked it up and saw that it was another of the Devil's Fruit. I started feeding on this one. I looked at the first one in my other hand and found that maggots were wriggling out from the hole I fed on earlier. I let go of it and started walking away..I think I was humming loh.
(5) This dream I had when I was still with my EX EX. I was at this place, near my old house. There were like zombies everywhere leh. And I was running away from them. I got trapped in this mall and running up the steps, looking behind me. Those zombie things were behind. At that time I was very scared lah. Then I slipped abit and I hit this person. I quickly looked up. And saw this zombie! Okay, not really zombie lah. Its this man, skin really pale and all that.
He smiled at me loh. I FREAKED and tried to run away when he held on to me. His hand, so cold and strong, didn't let go of me. Instead he pulled me nearer and whispered in my ear.
"Join me."
HUH??? I mean like, woah. I was about to say something loh, then my mother came in and woke me up. Asked me to go temple with her. SHIT.
(6) This dream, I had quite a long time ago. We were at this large mansion, in this forest lah. This women was telling us about her boy getting kidnapped. She gave us this map to find her son. We took it and started looking for the boy. In the dream, I am a man and theres this women with me.
Firstly we took this high bridge. Like those canopy bridge loh. So exciting and it was very extensive so its like we kept walking here and there. Finally we got to the ground and there were people chasing us. This group of men lah, wearing suits. WEIRD. Then she and I ran to this nearby house. We got horses from them and started riding out of the forest. I remember we rode a long way to the end and we got to this boat. We took it and rowed for a few hours lah.
Finally we saw this island. We were both VERY tired and she plopped to the sand and sat on the beach. Suddenly I saw this shiny thing shimmering in the water and got up and walked towards it. I shook the sand of it and pulled it out. It was a sword! I mean, so weird loh. Then I heard the girl shouting to me, saying that she saw this place. I turned to see where she was pointing. There were cliffs and all that, surrounding this cave. And in the distance we could make out some music.We started moving towards it. But because the entrace was of water, we had to dive in lah. There were many guards. It like a desert loh, and they dressed in gold robes, arabic style. HAHA!! Anyway, I dived in and told the girl to wait. I started climbing up the walls of the cave. And saw that inside was this big hall. There were many children, all celebrating something. I saw the boy we were supposed to rescue then planned on the mode of action. I saw this rope connecting to the ceiling and undid it. I swung down and reached for the boy and carried him off. We ran out and all the way I was carrying him. When we swimmed out, I saw my companion sitting in this speedboat and pushed the boy aboard and heaved myself in.
We then sped off, took the horses back, got lost and chased by those black suits men again and found the mansion. The boy was returned to the women and she thanked us. After that we left the place then no more dreams already.
I guess most of my dreams are kind of dark and are easily influenced by shows I've watched and all that. The last one is like adventure style. Hah, sorry about some of the more gruesome dreams. Anyway, gotta go, Desiree's waiting for me, cya!!
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO!!!