Saturday, June 18, 2005

13 Things most crazy about WENEH!!!(actually is 13 things that I can remember lah...)

Well today went to meet my PW grp members, and er, the GL was late. Haha, but its understandable, he had to photocopy some stuff la. I'm VERY understanding. Yea, right. Anyway, after that we went on a hunt for potential victims in doing our surveys. And then we interviewed some pharmacists, all this at Lot 1. It was sooooooooooo fun. BLAH :S
Aiya, after that met up with Yina, then we talked. Yes, a looooooooooong talk it was. About a lot of stuff la, but mostly about Shawn and erm, a certain YOU-KNOW-WHO...(who I'm gonna report user in on Frenster) Anyway, after that she had to rush off to buy panty liners, whoops, sorry to leak your secret out! Hahah, k la..then I went home. Met Des to take some stuff and pass her some things. Then ate and went to do the frames thing and now I'm working on the blog. Shit lo.
Also, Yina just told me she nearly cried when she read my blog. Oh come on, I'm that touching... HAHA!! Kidding la. Eh wa lao, this is so dumb.
And, Jeslyn told me that my blog's funny! Yippee, kinda happy right now:D Haha, thanks man!


For today, let me tell you guys about what are the most craziest stuff I did in my life...

(1) I walked from my primary school to the 6th avenue, all to help my friend to get a guy's no, HAHAH!!! and erm, to help her lose weight. damn tiring okay...

(2) I ran from 6th floor of my classroom to outside my pri skl the busstop, non-stop, just to pass my friend a letter to her friend whom i don't even know.

(3) I played truant, many times(shhh!!)

(4) I scolded this girl in my secondary school erm, names' starting with the letter 'N'. She said some dumb things out of her bimbotical mouth and all Jeslyn and Wei Ting and I stood up, banged the table and started bombarding her with:
"You're the one ah!!! Go and die! Not scared I call Edric ah???!!! Why don't you just shut your mouth! Go back to Phillipine!(They said she looks like a phillipino maid la)"=me;
"What never clean the class??? You're the one who didn't do your part! Don't think you wear cross-back then very nice hoh! Weiting wear nicer than you loh!"=Jeslyn
"
Then erm, WAOWEE, she cried and ran out. We continued following her, shouting at the top of our voices and she stopped, turned around, and as usual, the goody-two shoes people followed her there, crowding her and all that. She rolled her eyes, took a few huge deep chesty breathy breaths, and FAINTED. How dramatic can it be loh!
And after that, we got questioned by the friendly neighbourhood zombielite(Ms Yong). Or rather, should I say, interrogated.

(5) Well, from the near start of the school, the bloodless zombielite confiscated our reading program books, Jes and mine. Because she said, they were not fit for proper reading. And we kena stand behind there. In fornt of The Haven.
Anyway, at the end of the year stupid zombielite said she wanted a letter from us saying that we're sorry and all that crap la. Er... What did we do wrong loh??? Immediately after Jes told me from the front, I stood up(and I was sitting alllllllllll the way at the back), took my eraser and threw it at Ms Yong, who was standing at the entrance of the classroom all the way at the front. Whoops! It hit her and it bounced into the dustbin. My aiming is that great loh! Even Royston was amazed, ha!
Zombielite turned around and shouted," Who was that? Who threw the rubber!?"
Jeslyn was laughing and she thought it was her and wanted to punish her when Jes said it was me.
"Wener...!!! Come in front!"
She asked why the rubber hit her and then I said, " I was aiming for the dustbin..."(GREAT LIAR ain't I?)
She then picked up the eraser and threw it at my shoulder. Haha!!! Bimbotical!

(6) We had a sports aiders camp at school and on the last day it was a trip to the beach at Sentosa. When we reached there, all the seniors jumped into the water and played with Mr Ma. As in, the despo PE teacher who took over all the girl-infested ccas like sports-aiders, badminton and netball...and with dense dandruff and pot belly and a stinking old car...not forgetting his pair of hot pants!
He asked us juniors to join them but we hesitated and when we nearly reached the water, he splashed us. GET IT, not splash on our legs, but our CHESTS!!! Boobies, boobies, all come out to play... :S
We got so pissed, I mean, OUTRAGE OF MODESTY!!! Then we were walking away la, when Amanda, whose the prettiest girl in 4E1, agreed upon by 1000degree holders, picked up this huge nut and said, "I wish can use this to throw at Mr Ma's head leh."
"Give it to me..." I took it and threw, again at that perverto, from like, 15metres away. I swear I should join the short putt club or something okay...and I'm not exaggerating about the distance.
Well, it hit his head, and you can see his bouncy hair bounced upon the impact and the nut plopped into the water.
"Who threw that??!! Do you know that it is very dangerous!!??"
HAHAHAH!!! Got a huge scolding from him lah:( But the bouncing hair was fun.

(7) Jeslyn and I were standing at one side, watching this group of gangsters in my school trying to beat up this guy when we saw Ms Yong from far. SHIT, time to evacuate. But then, it was the bushes or the trees beside the fence of our school. I mean what the heck la, we didn't want to get implicated in the matter or like, a bystander then I told Jes to head for the bushes. Hoping that the GREEN of our skirts would camouflage us from her...Well...
"JESLYN AND WENER!!!! I can see you VERY clearly from here..."

(8) This sub teacher came into 4E1 and told us to stop the "TIRE PUNCHET" sound(I was shhhh-ing) HAHAH, then aiya, we agreed that when shes leaving the whole class would SHHH her. And when she did and we shhed her she said some crank things la, and insulted Matthew, said he was stupid. Er, anyone in GRSS knows that he's kind of a thinker lo, don't really study but still very clever. Then, I said from the sidelines,"If he stupid, then won't be in 4E1 already.."
Aiya, after that she told my form teacher, hairy-armpits Mrs Tan and Mrs Tan came to ask who was it that said that lo, she evern personally asked me whether I heard anyone saying it. Hahah!! And I got away with it again...

(9) Last time I was walking out of the hall, and Kelvin wanted to exchange reading programme book with me but I wantd to go to the toilet to tuck in my shirt cause it was horribly tucked out. When someone pulled my shirt up from behind. I thought it was one of my friends and turned and said,"OOI!!!" To my surprise, it was Mrs Oilyface, Mrs Choo.
"What ooi??!!" Aiya, long quarrel la, she was saying that I didn't tuck in my shirt and all that, but I was about to go to toilet to tuck in but she wanted me to tuck it in right at the spot. I mean, in front of guys??? She said I was a serious discipline case, wanted to send me to general office. Ya, right, got my parent's no and all that. Like hell lo, my parents understood my side of the story. Hah. This created quiet a big scene and many of my friends know about this la.
Heheh!!!

(10) I'm really good with curses. Once, I kept cursing my tuition teacher to get hit by a car until one fine day she didn't come for my tuition and after that she called and said she's at the hospital. Apparently, both she and her friend got banged down by a taxi. MUAHAHA

(11) Whenever Sedious(KOH) gave us maths hw, Jes, Darius and I would altogether, "HUHHHHHHHHHHH??!!!!!!!!!!!!~" Haha, we're famed for it.

(12) Jes and I sing out loud Chui versions of songs for people, hah. The crocodile song, stand by me(edited version) and all that.

(13) Jes trying to teach me Chipto Handoyo's dance moves..HA!

I guess there are many other crazy things that I haven't written about. As you might have realised, I have done many of my crazy things with Jeslyn. A sure fun person to be with. We're like so alike la, as in thinking and getting angry at people and complaining and scared people say bad things about us and talking bad about people. Seriously, she's really one of the greatest friend anyone can have! Hah, and we're going out tomorrow. Gonna have fun!
I don't think there will be any poems today.
Also, I just realised that I have been trying to put the guy at the back of my mind, thats why I have been having dreams about him I guess. I don't know. Seriously, I should stop. No more hopes!

By the way, heres Trapt's Headstrong lyrics for ya! I NEED to be headstrong la, really.

TRAPT-HEADSTRONG
Circling your head contemplating everything you ever said / Now I know the truth I got a doubt / A different motive in your eyes and now I’m out / See you later / I see your fantasy you want to make a reality paved in gold / See inside, inside of our heads / Well that’s all over we heard what you said / Back off we’ll take you on / Headstrong to take on anyone / I know that you are wrong / Headstrong we’re Headstrong / Back off We’ll take you on / Headstrong to take on anyone / I know that you are wrong /This is not where you belong // I can’t take anything away / I won’t give everything away // It’s in your eyes and your disguise is not worth hiding anymore / We’re in control you can’t tell us how to live our lives anymore // Conclusions manifest your first impressions got to be your very best / I see you’re full of s*** and that’s alright / That’s how you play I guess you get through every night / Now that’s over / I see your fantasy you want to make it a reality paved in gold / See inside, inside of our heads / Well that’s all over we heard what you said / I know I know all about your motives inside and your decision to hide