I met chuan eng just now, to pass him his tape. Hah, and his arm was like so swollen, argh, really quite frightening. From his dragonboat training yesterday, I didn't know you can lift weights until your arms go swollen, to that extent. OUCH!!! Hope he'll be alright soon anyway. Seems that many of us are sick, maybe its stress. Haha, strawberry queens...
Anyway, Jes and I planning to go out this Sat, yea, can't wait for the day to come lo...we're gonna go to her father's long lost brother with the big mole on the face who works at bangkit to cut my hair. Hopefully he'll style it nice. And find some nice clothes at bugis!!! hah.
Also, after doing 'states of matter' today, I took my 'two towers' book, to draw the witch king and the warc. So cool! I realised that while drawing and blasting the superfresh cd.
Staind's Price to Play is quite good. Heres the lyrics for you.
Staind=Price to Play
Failed to see,How destructive we can be.
Taking without giving back,
'Til the damage can be seen,
Can you see?Can you see?
The more you take,
The more you blame,
But everything still feels the same.
The more you hurt,
The more you strain,
The price you pay to play the game,
Then all you see,
And all you gain,
And all you step on with no shame,
There are no rules,
No one to blame,
The price tou pay to play the game.
Apathy, the chosen way to be,
Blindly look the other way,
While you waste away with me,
Can you see?Can you see?
The more you take,
The more you blame,
But everything still feels the same.
The more you hurt,
The more you strain,
The price you pay to play the game,
Then all you see,
And all you gain,
And all you step on with no shame,
There are no rules,
No one to blame,
The price you pay to play the game.
What you pay to play the game,
What you pay to play the game,
What you pay to play the game,
What you pay to play the game.
The more you take,
The more you blame,
But everything still feels the same.
The more you hurt,
The more you strain,
The price you pay to play the game,
Then all you see,
And all you gain,
And all you step on with no shame,
There are no rules,
No one to blame,
The price you pay to play the game.
What you pay to play the game,
What you pay to play the game,
What you pay to play the game,
What you pay to play the game.
I had a weird dream this morning, again. I'm always having weird dreams!!! More after he broke up with me. You know what, I have been having dreams about shawn the past few days. Then ah, I have this dream about that malay guy again! And its strange. I dreamt that he was trying to catch me in this compound and then he caught up with me and said some crank things. Ah, I dream about him two times already loh! How come ah, I don't even know him!
By the way, I just wanna share some of my most embarressing moments...
(1) Pj's bell rang for morning assembly and I was walking down the concourse steps with Yina and Tracy. The steps were slippery and I slipped. My skirt flipped up and I landed on my butt. OH NO!!! I'm sure everyone behind saw loh, there were so many people! But then I quickly stood up and walked frantically away. HAH
(2) I was talking to Desriee about why must the malay women where the head thing, I called it DUGONG. Get it? Dugong??? Isn't it like some weird seal. And the worst thing is I didn't even know I got it wrong until Desriee bursted out laughing and say it TUDONG, or however you spell it.
(3) I was at the busstop with my EX EX, and my neck sticked out to watch for any coming bus when this big dragonfly flew at me! And it got stuck at my collar, so I could feel the wings beating so quickly against my neck. I screamed like hell and everyone there thought I went mental. ahh
(4) There was one time when Aaron, from my secondary scholl said some REALLY annoying thing that made me chase him ard school. Reaching the street soccer court I slipped on some moss(it rained before that) and I practically slided on the ground. I fell face flat loh! And those malay guys there laughed at me!!! :(
(5) First day of secondary 1 I wore my stupid tie, I didn't know we didn't need it what! I was walking from the gate when some Malay upper sec guys were sitting along the step said,"Eh girl, today no need wear tie lah!". Wa lao, the eyes!
Aiya, I'm quite prone to embarressing myself. What's wrong with me ah? I'm so irritated with myself sometimes. Hey wait, I'm kind of turning. Cannot, I better not go see that girl's page anymore! NO!!! Jes, this is your fault! HAHHA.
Just to share, one of my poems, written when I was so freakin pissed (-_-)
System Rebel
My vision was drowned out by my tears,
I alone stand there cursing my fears.
Always in a corner cringing away,
Trying to block out hurtful words they say.
Plotting my revenge to make them pay,
Compel them to pray to their make-believe gods.
I tried to keep all of them at bay,
Yet they succeed in invading my thoughts.
I have told you to stop time and time again,
When you still inflict me with such pain.
My distaste and detest of you is so great,
Any apology from you now is too late.
What do i have to do to hold you back,
Why do you keep forcing me over the edge,
I am all but spent.
Just get out of my head!
Treating me like you own me,
Blaming me like I owe you.
I have faced these four walls since my very first breath.
From the pretentious society,
From overpowering authority,
From my disgusting family,
And the empty cavity surrounding me.
If only i could be lost in a world of books,
Without those constipated and discouraging looks.
As my demonic-self is leaking out,
With the pounding in my head getting awfully loud.
If not the matter is not about controlling myself any longer,
It would be just for solutions to fight my hunger.
My hunger for blood and not of lust,
Until the day their bodies fall into dust.
Lastly, today is one week of Skippy's death. Hope he's doing fine in Hamsterdom. I miss him! I miss pulling his backside fur and watching him struggle to walk but still stay at the same spot. I miss putting him in the freezer for 10mins to see him shit and his fur all standing and him shivering. I miss teaching him tricks and using peanuts to tease him. Haha, I'm that kind of master...then I also miss digging out his bellybutton shit, its damn stinko, until sometimes dig too hard will bleed. I miss drawing the anatonomy of his abdomen, I miss tickling his testicles(oops), I miss feeding him all sorts of food like cheese and chips and bread and sweets. I miss using cottonbuds to poke him when he tries to sleep under the wheel or at the side of his cage. Anyway, he died at that position, no really! He died sleeping between the cage and the wheel, stuck up there...I had to move the wheel to get his cold but still not stiff body. I think I shall go visit his grave later. AHH...he's so cute loh.
Weeeee, hope I won't have anymore unwanted dreams anymore! Oh, talking about dreams, I think I shall tell you about some of my dreams in the next entry. Ya, wuhoo.