Hmm, just now went to this place, near Alexandra building beside is this hawker centre. OHMYGOD, it was so bloody hot loh. I swear, and the food wasn't that good. I don't know why seriously there were so many people there okay. Shit.
Anyway, I'm so freakin' pissed! Aiya, actually, I'm kind of okay.
I just watched Flight of the Phoenix. Its quite good loh! Hah, some parts quite sad. And the toy airplane guy abit psycho(Say PLEASE....), but sometimes he so poor thing! Crazy...Today I watched Elektra, halfway lah. I missed the end, cause came in here to post my previous entry. It was OKAY lah, I mean, she's sooooo fit! Wow, but her forehead abit high and her face looks like a man. Really loh.
Wa lao, then today cause I totally changed my image(all thanks to Jeslyn...heheh) my second sister kept saying I looked sexy.
ARGH! Sexy??? Huh, I mean, she even asked me to be her lesbian sister leh. Oh my freaking god. I have this kind of sister. She's like 22 this year but she hasn't had any boyfriend/s. Well, that should be good right, except about the part that she tries to get me to be her boyfriend lah. Crazy loh. And she's not short of suitors. There are many, but her eyes, too high up there lah.
Oh ya, something that Jeslyn just said. She asked how come Shawn didn't write anything about our breakup, cause it's like I'm his first girlfriend right. OH MY F-ing HELL, that really shows how unimportant and insignificant I am to his life leh. Wa lao!!! And also, if he really felt THAT bored, can always talk to me right, whats all the talk about only being normal friends but not as a lover. Er.....hah. And he said,'So we'll call it quits.' and 'So, we're through.'. Isn't that abit JUE QING!(chinese) Wa, really loh.
Okay lah, big deal alright. I'm so annoying!!! But then, I feel quite hurt and disappointed and sad. However, I think about we're already not together, so I don't have any right to feel jealous or whatever loh. How pathetic my life is. The thing is, I just can't stop myself.
Anyway, I just found out that my hair cannot make it without wax. Really loh, its so layered lah. Then sometimes if not careful my head turns heart-cum-apple shaped. Can you believe it???!!! Haha, OH NO! Talking about wax. I just thought about how I went with him to Lot 1 that time to get his hair wax and how everytime I'll smell his scent. :(
Nevermind lah, if I'm that desperate, I'll just go and smell my own hair wax loh. HAHA!!!
And, there is only one week of holiday left. And I haven't even start revising my work. So many upcoming tests when school reopens. Like I mean, they say no mid-yrs, then they bombard us with tests, it might actually be worse then having mid-yrs loh. AHHHHHHH...
Renegade of the Absconders
From my window I see the soldiers,
All running through the boarded fences.
Ghost of their souls slither past the children,
Rifle in arms points in no known direction.
Thought for long they were solitary,
Inadvertently seamed with the enemy.
Gunshell clips they click with a rhythm,
Hoping for a warrant to country's freedom.
Women and children hiding in the eaves,
Whose snivels struggle for their release.
Not until the shady parson understand the truth,
Will he still accept the filth of the lucre.
Renegade of the absconders,
Traitor of the traitors.
Contradict the contradictions of the contradicted,
Yes, the parson's the renegade of the absconders.
Here is a serious one for you guys. Just composed this. What you think of this, just tell me:/
Ronin and Electrico is quite alright. Sure man, although Ronin is more rocky, and Electrico got a pop to them. Fireflies and some of the others cannot make it lah.
I hope I get over the issues real soon.
"I'm sleeping with the ghost of you and me" BBMAK(disgusting name though)
Death before my time.