Sunday, June 19, 2005

And I'm on the road to Sam Chua-dom and Hyde-dom!!!

Oh gosh, today was so bloooooody fun man. Supposed to meet Jes at CCK, but later changed to Commonwealth. And you know what, I was reading over this obasan's shoulder at her newspaper about this china woman getting butchered and policemen catching the murderer. And I missed the stop. Okay, calm down, and acting like nothing happened, I alighted at Queenstown and took back the train to Commonwealth. What crap la me. Later saw her and we headed for Bugis. We bought this bun from Rotiboy, wow, it tasted great, but I swear its so filling and it gets you so bloated! Haha. Anyway, I went to try out sleeveless shirts from Fresh box or something and it was okay. More of the pricey problems. And as you know, the budget women me agreed to going over to Giordano's to buy sleeveslesses instead.
Well, bought two sleeveless, one black and white. The other one, to make it up to $33, is a pink shirt which Jeslyn claims to make me look like someone working at Giordano's...How encouraging loh! Haha, but then, she was really great la, so good help me pick out clothes...And after that we went to eat at Long John's. Er, and I found out that I still had to cut my bloody hair. I owe Jeslyn like, $11.60. Haha... Then we went to roam at Bugis area.
Did a lot of crazy things like imitating people with weird voices. Like Mr Lim Beng Thiam, Mr Lim Pun Tok, Darius Pang-ker, Pri-skl girl, Mrs Tan Lee Peng, Ms Yong, Mr Lee and all that.
After that we went to Bangkit there, passed by my favourite old time Mee Pok stall, they aunties are still there loh! I wonder if they remember me.
They used to know what I didn't want in my Mee Pok. Like, don't want too much oil, pork lard, vegetables, tao gei, mince meat and all that. Ha! I was that regular a customer okay. Used to go there after school with my EX EX lah.
Anyway, then Jeslyn nearly couldn't find the moley uncle's saloon but she did. And when he talked to me, I just couldn't stop staring at the humongous(huh?) mole on his face loh. Its so attention seeking!!! And he said, layer and trim abit. Wa lao, in the end turn out cannot even tie up leh! What the heck. And I was kind of depressed. Luckily Jeslyn was there, but she kept laughing lah. HAhHAH!!! I felt like slicing off his mole right there and then! Its so layered , you can't really tie it up. But it looks quite okay after some styling lah.
Then we went back to my house and she helped me to style it with some of my sister's stolen hair wax and hair spray. Anyway, I changed into my black sleeveless and we took some pictures.
We even went to Sam Chua's website loh. I really don't understand! How did she get so photogenic??? Then we both ah, like shit lah, so weird the face. There was one when I was sticking out my tongue and it looked like I was trying to lick her face! REALLY DISGUSTING!!! Hahah, damn funny. All along my parents were chasing me to go out eat dinner with them lah. So annoying. Then we sort of gave up and she left for Westmall and I followed my parents to Ten Mile. EEKS. How come that place turned into such an obasan's place ah. Wa lao! I prefer the old one, so quiet and peaceful and cold. Hah.
Aiya, after that reached home I took my mother's hp to take some more pics. I guess they turned out to be okay. Don't know how come with Jeslyn like so weird. Haha!!! Okay, next time I promise we'll take more pics together ya Jes!
Anyway, found out that my specs was with Yina, WA LAO!!!! I mean, if not can take more pics, with the nerd specs on, hah. Make it look more erm, I don't know lah. I found out that my hair look abit like Hyde's from L'arc~en~Ciel, one of his albums lah. But of course, he looks so much better. And the worst thing is, my long hair is too short to be tied up!!! AHHHHHHH!!! This is so depressing. Anyway, this way people also can see my super layered hair lah. And maybe can attract some les partners. WHOOPS! haha, eh just kidding. I'm straight okay.
Well, had a super fun time today:) Thanks Jes. Oh yah, you hate people calling you that right. Hah!!! Sorry!


The Execution of the Mole

Snip Snip Snipped
My hair length shortens
Bitch Bitch Bitched
My life's so rotten
Got some stares today
Gonna make Bangkit Uncle pay
Look here mr barber
You're not my friend's lost brother of her father
Stop saying that it can be tied
Hope your big mole gets fried
Like how Ain said herself
This is the only way it can be resolved.
Yes yes yes
And this is the execution of the mole
Without it the bare skin below feels so cold
Oh oh oh
His mole looks like a full-stop in BOLD
Shit shit shit
Seven dollars and my hair's sold
Shit shit shit and my hair's sold
Oh oh oh
His mole looks like a full-stop in BOLD
Yes yes yes
And this is the execution of the mole
Without it the bare skin below feels so cold cold cold.


For more information about how my hair looks like, go to my frenster webpage, hah! Just composed this song, haha, damn dumb lah!
Anyway, hope that Jes's msn is fixed soon. Too bad MSN don't have frenster or something. Cannot report user them, hah. LAME-O!
Chey, how come prefer me in short hair, abit hot and ma fan leh, but then, I trust your taste! Yea, Chui club rocks lah. Thanks for today man:D

Hah, look out for the next post lah. Wowowowowowowowowowowowowo, pandy pandy pandy dance!