Wow, LOST was kinda good. But not as exciting as last week la. Seriously. I mean last week is like more action-packed, somemore two eps at a go. Hah, I can't stand that guy who shot the policemen! So irritating. Still shoot at the wrong place!
By the way, I'm soooooooo happy!!! I finally finished my maths, yes, but then A LOT of blanks. Aiya, what the heck. I have also finished my bio and chem, but then I think GP still has hw and chinese got the newspaper thing. ARGH...
Then I continued with my witch king drawing, aiya, until now haven finish yet, too many details!
Anyways, tomorrow have to go CCK meet my PW grp members, have to give out surveys. SHIT. Haha, I shall use my charm on everyone, look out! Ya, use my charm to scare the hell out of people.
You know something, my diarrhoea is still infecting me loh, wa lao, eat so little still can shit. Ha! My father's watching Anacondas:the hunt for black orchid or something.
He's so irritating! You know right, just now LOST was showing then he asked me to move, because he wanted to sit on the canvas chair I was sitting on, then he go adjust the contrast of the teevee lo. And it blocked the screen la okay. So it's like, you can hear what the black guy was talking but you can't see whats happening.
Talking about my father, just realised that I forgot to add in something about him yesterday. I was talking to my erm, fellow table tennis friend that day about how my father nearly got sent to prison. Well, he overstayed his visa. And you know he's always going overseas one mah, then he OVERSTAYED it loh. I mean, overstay leh. That means hes away like for over one month. Then when he was at the China's airport, the chinese policemen told him that he had to be sent to the prison because he overstayed his visa. Aiya, he quarrelled with them very long la. He even called home, and I was the one who answered it. Well, he bribed them with i think s$2000 I think. And they let him go. Get it?? How corrupted they are loh. okay, maybe not bribed, they said it was to pay FINES...go and die la. Want money just say loh.
Okay okay, now about funny stuff. You know what? There's this time when I went Bangkok with my parents, my sisters and my dajie's husband lah. Then one night my sister and him wanted to stay longer to buy more stuff and my parents wanted to bring me back to the hotel. We were using the MTR(MASS TRANSIT RAIL), then ah!!! We took the wrong train and went to the opposite end of the track loh! Haha, and my mother she kept complaining about how she needed to relieve herself. As in, shitting. Then the bloody station don't have toilets la, after that my mother suddenly said,"I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!" And puttt...haha, yes.
She BERAKED on her pants. Hahah, I'll always remember what darius sang loh, as in changing the Craig David's song.
"Monday...Tuesday~(can't rmb), Beraked in the pants on wednesday, and on thursday and Friday and saturday and finally washed it on sunday.." HAHA!! I mean, when you hear him sing it, ITS SO BLOODY FUNNY LA.
Darius sang it for a certain someone in my class, cause he shitted in his pants. hah. Thats mean.
Anyway, we exited the station and went down, we saw this pub and we asked the man if got toilet. Because my mother had some SERIOUS ISSUES to handle. Ha! Aiya, then you know la, she hurried in, took off and washed, in the toilet. This is like, so freaking funny.
You know ah, my mother VERY suay one leh. Everytime go overseas, sure will have something bad happen to her. HA! Like another time, we went to Australia, Perth. Theres this night, when we went to the groceries store to get some stuff. Wa lao, Australia shops really close early man... Anyway, they bought A LOT of stuff la. And then my parents walked infront asking me to hold the bags(IT WAS REALLY DAMN HEAVY OKAY=yoghurts, cartons of milk, drinks...etc!)
Then I was trying to shift the bags into a more comfortable position when one of the yoghurt thing dropped and SPLAT! And whoops the thing splattered almost everywhere. Well, it didn't hit me or my father. And you know what was the first thing my father said??? "WASTE MY S$2.45!!!" I mean, can you believe it?? He go and calculate in sing dollars loh. What the hell.
Then ah, back to the topic, after that they turned back and continued walking. I saw my mother's pants(brown) had some white stains. And yes, the yoghurt kena her!!! haha!
All the way back I didnt tell her. Until we reached the hotel room and she went in to bathe and she shouted,"AIYO!!! Why my pants like that ah??!!"
As you might have guessed, I kept quiet. WHAHA.
Anyway, today I didn't have a very good dream. It's like so weird. Ahh, whatever. I guess my subconscious mind is acting on my hidden emotions!!!!!!!!
Also, let me tell you something from my childhood. Primary 4 that time I had this friend called Nixi. Hah, then i had this classmate called Christine. One day during class Christine was walking down the aisle and she tripped on the table's leg. I just happened to stand quite near her and so i caught her, in my arms. Yes yes, DRAMA. She looked up into my eyes(WTH!!!) and I said,"Eh, you okay anot?"
Aiya, she got quite breathless after that and kept giving me those erm, shy looks. Gross! Okay that one still okay. You know after that I was talking to Nixi on the phone and she said,"You know something, I tell you a secret okay."
"Yes yes, faster say!" I replied.
"Christine, LIKES YOU!!!"
"HUH???! Serious not? Crazy la, don't bluff me!"
Anyway, she kept saying it lah. I can't believe I was that appealing to the same sex! Oh no...lesbian friend! Haha, weird la. And you know what, found out that shes with this senior in my secondary school. And my best friend at NP is friends with her. And the Christine told my friend that I'm her good friend last time. Er...ya, like NEVER! Guess she turned...
Barricades of Obstruction
Riots against the old system
Up rebelling this government
Breaking all covenant
Loyalty to Shittersdom
All these makes no difference!
Nuns in their prayers
The arch priest's their saviour
Taking time to extort
False beliefs they report
Who bloody cares about their hysteria
Spreading like infection, their propaganda
Freedom of speech is a total bull
Unreleased angst my headneck's full
Its untrue, is what Sir Susej says
How much will the religion pay?
Trading dough with weed
Ten mouths he feeds
Blow a kiss to my demons
Don't ever punish the dreamers
Yes, needles enter veins lead to ecstacy
When will it come, this New World prophecy?
Come, tell me what do you think about this song, I just composed it. Its supposed to be rock. HAH!
Help me with it!!!