Yes, my flu is better and my cough, not so bad already. But my diarrhoea won't go away. And I checked my weight just now and found out I am 42kg loh. Ohoh, for a person like me, weight dropping to 42kg hasn't happened since I was like sec2, which is 3 years ago. The worse thing is, I don't have the appetite to eat, because of my flu. And my ear is blocked loh! So I'm more Daffy than usual. Hahah.
Okay, by request, was talking to Jeslyn yesterday online when we were thinking about what other crazy stuff we did.
Well, here goes. During sec2, we had a party at my estate, Palm Gardens, to celebrate CE's and someone else's badae, I think it was Nurulia's. Shes the girl that Jes and I hurled words of stone at her that led her to faint lah. Anyway, we didn't book the pit, but just used the pavilion beside the pond. Then because Jes and I koped almost everything we see already and had nothing to do, we were inching towards the pond.
"Eh, want to catch fish anot?" Jes said.
"I think the guard will scold leh, but who cares lah." I replied.
Then we took a plastic cup from them and lay flat on our bellies, faces near the surface of the water and...waited.
It was after many many many tries and determination that we got a VERY VERY VERY SMALL fish. Haha, I mean really, don't think that catching fish is easy. Especially if you don't have the right equipment like nets and all that.
We got quite wet and Jeslyn had this inborn quick flicking wrist reflexes. I think she was the one who caught the fish. After that I caught one, is it ah Jes? Then dropped back into the water right. And that fish was abit bigger. But still quite pathetic loh.
When we finally stopped and looked around, we found that Zhongda they all caught Terrapins...From the pond. Yes, and one of them might be mine, because I let two of mine into the pond when I just moved here back in end of primary 6.
They really caught a lot loh. But I think no one can be as pro as Jes and I lah. You know how small were the fished not! Its one third of the end of the last section of your last finger!! Not bad right, so small yet with our proness we can catch leh. Hah, and the other girls were like thinking we were crazy loh.
I mean, NO...We're having fun! Haha, anyway it was decided between Jeslyn and I that the fish would be kept at my house. Because it was dangerous for her to bring home lah, HAHA!!!
The sad part was that although I took very good care of the fish(I tried my best okay!), the fish like refused to eat. I fed it bread lah. Haha, after a week, the fish died. Oh no, thats sad lah.
Another one would be that Ms Yong was ALWAYS pestering us to cut our hair, especially our fringe. Sick right. Anyway, we went to Wei Ting's house during our sec2 year and Wei Ting's mother had this layering-hair scissors. Not bad right, so equipped, but yea, must see who's handling the scissors lah.
In the end ah, Wei Ting and I cut Jeslyn's hair until what we thought was quite nice but to this day Jeslyn keeps insisting that it has been etched as a horrible memory of her life. I mean, even Ms Yong said,"Nice hair cut, Jeslyn.".
Not that her taste is any good. But whatever lah. Then when we were going to the canteen, we walked pass Long Fei, and he commented,"Eh, nice hair."
That did it, Jeslyn refused to go to the canteen. Haha!! Sorry lah k. I'm here to make my public apology. To Jeslyn, really very sorry to cut your hair until erm, you weren't very satisfied with it. Hah..
There was another time when in sec3, Jeslyn, Charmaine and some of the 3E1 people had to stay back at the art room to help out with painting with the large banners for the Racial Harmony cum don't know what day carnival. Then we were doing it until 7+pm already. The school was dark, many lights were offed and we found that the stairs had been locked by the uncle that likes to talk to people about ghost stories.
Jeslyn and I started singing lah. Don't know why. Haha, I mean you're trapped and don't know what to do mah. Then we sang the old china song..."Lu bian yi ke!!! Rong shu xia!" Very loudly lah, haha, then that uncle came out from behind somewhere on the first floor.
He looked up and told us he locked the stairs and all that. But he managed to open lah, and helped to let us go home. Hah, I mean, I guess luckily Jes and I sang that stupid song, and somehow managed to attract the uncle. Saving the day.
This is the story about how Jes and I got to know one another better. This happened in the starting of sec1. We took the same lrt together and since we knew one another as classmates, decided to walk together to school lah. It was raining, so we were walking quite fast towards the gate. Anyway, Jes suddenly said,"ActuallyI got umbrella one leh."
Then I looked at her and laughed,"I also! Lazy to take out right! haha."
Ya, we were THAT lazy loh. Die die also don't want to take out umbrella when rain. Hah.
Then theres this other event. Hm, one day Jeslyn took this yellow form from the teacher's table the drawer and wrote Wei Ting's name on it. For those of you who doesn't know, Yellow forms are for DC(Detention lah). Then she asked me to help her out. I mean, sure right! Wakaka!
I took the form and showed it to Wei Ting.
"Eh Wei Ting! Ms Yong wants you to go for DC leh."
"Huh?? Why?!"
And she started crying. Hahah.
Then I panicked and told Jeslyn, who was sitting at the front. Then she got the shocked face and went to comfort Wei Ting, saying that we were just kidding with her. Haha, anyway, Wei Ting forgived us la I think and like that loh.
Also, I want to say sorry to Yina, yesterday my father using phone call US lah, somemore call so late...then couldn't call you back. But I'll give you full details when school reopens yea.
I just realised right, I don't think got any other people like Jeslyn and me leh. Sometimes so bo liao but so creative, can think of so many ideas. HAHAH!!! We're really kind of the best pranksters loh. Singing the chui songs and 'performing' for other people with our other songs.
Anyway, today's my sister's dog birthday. Cookey. Haha, she has a cake loh. But for humans to eat only. AHHAHAHAxxxx!!!
Alright, gotta end now. Shit, todays the last day of June Hols, what crap lah. No more sleeping til 12pm+ anymore... :(
My father just left for overseas just now. He knew I had cough and all that and he went to buy the woods peppermint lozenges. Sometimes he can be nice, but other times, just intolerable. Hah, okay, byebye!!! :D