Hnn. People and their smart-ass comments.
I hate projects. There's some girl in my group that makes things worse by finding faults in everything but not come up with a proper solution to the problem when suggestions others gave would have sufficed. Especially when she find some miniscule fault in a suggestion you gave. It's very annoying.
And it's freaking irritating to give logical and useful suggestions and they ignore you. And when the final decision comes it's something that you've already talked about before and precisely because they didn't LISTEN, it just wastes time.
If you don't want to get offended or irritated with my venting then I suggest you click on someone else's link. NOW.
Anyway, don't tell me these are what projects are about. Everyone not getting along well because of.....etc, bound to have friction, blah blah blah.
It's causing my highlighted hair to grow grey when they stop lessons so late in the month and we get so little time to study. Although, I know we should have timed our studying beforehand and now, 17 days before exams I'm already planning. Never have I done this before. 17 days! 17!! Not in As, not in Os and certainly not during my PSLE. Or even kindergarten.
So I just realised we're supposed to read 19 chaps for Dev Psych. Each chap consists on average about 40 pages and requires about 3 hours to finish. And I'm a relatively fast reader.
So if I plan to read 3 a day on Fri, Sat and Sun, that'll be 9 and I'll only have about 7 days of proper reading-time left. Still die.
I guess you're thinking that since I'm complaining no time already why don't faster study now right. Shut up. I'm waiting for my notes to be downloaded.
How much I hate projects I still don't want the gov to ban/stop PW. Because, I want the rest of the younger generations to deal with OUR pain. And stop saying that I'm vindictive, I know I am. Muahaha.
It's lucky enough if you got a nice cooperative group which you might say "NO!", but I got a group that sucked.
Kinda. I had two roles to do, what IT and Method I think. Just because my leader was chummy among the judges, who were actually teachers and I should grudgingly add in that he was in debating/English Society so maybe his presentation was okay, but he didn't do much stuff! And he did better than me.
Don't tell me it's already over and don't think about the past. Or that the teachers aren't supposed to let personal feelings get into the grading. I bear grudges. And don't think I don't know some of you might be thinking, I hate people who bear grudges. I BEAR IT! SO HATE ME!
I might sound angry but actually, I'm just highly annoyed, and slightly agressive towards my keyboard. And stop thinking "Poor keyboard got the bad treatment from loco Wen Er."
The worse thing is that you're trying to conclude what I'm thinking/feeling right now based on what I've typed so far, you've seriously got some problem. Or maybe you have not considered I might seem angry because of the colour of the words?
On the upside, the mod that I used to not really like because of my erm, kinda kiasu group made me change my mind from the grades from my report. We're supposed to do 2 reports from experiments we did in class and if you feel that your 2 grades are not good enough, you can do the 3rd experiment's report and the tutor will pick the best 2 grades out of 3.
I was generally in charge of General Discussion and guess what!? Don't guess, I'll tell you. Our first report got an A- and 2nd got A.
WHOA! I can hear Ernie hitting his cotton padded hands together in an attempt of applause. Un beso Ernie!
The up thing is, I heard many other groups didn't do well, like Cs and Ds. And especially that this guy that did seriously well (GPA 5 points kind), his group got C, which I guiltily felt slightly happy but that my good friend Dian is in his group so...the other side of me is asking my mean side to shut up.
Anyway, I feel a bit bad that she has to do another report :(
Next week got Spanish listening and oral. I'm quite fearful of the listening, although our tutor said the percentage is only 5% and oral is like 25%. They seriously talk like a motormouth you know. We can actually plan our script! We are told to incorporate things we've learnt in class into the convo as best as we can. No hay problemo. I've already finished my script :)
Don't tell me to practice listening or whatever. Or ask me to look at the happier things in life. Or to not be so bitchy. I'm a girl, take it. Although sometimes I think I'm a bit too vindictive for one, but whatever. Since men always gender-stereotype us then I shall slap you men back with some self-fulfilling prophecy.
Sorry. Just practicing what I've learnt. I need to. And don't tell me to stop my psycho-babble.
Tomorrow got HP200 tutorial mod. I'm hoping the relief tutor who I guess is actually my senior will teach us.
Suddenly I'm thinking about the time I spent with this erm, Supervisor I had from the US who can't be much older than me called Sarah during work last year. Tracy has been asking me what's holding me back. That it seems like I'm very interested in women, why don't give up on men? I think a part of me already has. I still like to enjoy the best of both worlds though. Much more to see.
Un beso y un abrazo Sarah!