

Hi.
Ever noticed how the Octuplets' mom and Angelina Jolie look alike?
Before you Angelina Jolie fans start crapping about "NO NO NO! SHE'S SO MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL! EEW DON'T COMPARE HER TO XXX" or whatever, just shut up and LOOK.
Look at the nose, the mouth, maybe even the eyes, without her makeup and all that. The octuplets' mom is just erm, a 'plumper' and less-hot version of AJ.
Anyway, they just both have the very 'have-plastic-surgery-before' look k.
By the way, I got back my Dev Psych quiz results and guess what? The average score for the fill-in-the-blanks questions is 8/20! And I got 7. Should I be disappointed? Or should I be relieved? Or stressed? Or self-congratulating? I decided on feeling numb and start reading my textbook instead.
And I watched Twilight yesterday. It was very bad. The casting sucked. The only guy that fitted the role in my mind from the book was Billy Black, the guy in the wheelchair.
Half the time Bella looked damn horny, like she was going to swoon over or worse yet, rape Robert Pattinson on the tree-branch. And I don't see what's so hot about Robert Pattinson. What's with the hair man. And they all can't act. Not like I can act very well, but I'm commenting from a movie-watcher point of view.
Although the setting of the film was kinda okay. As in the town and such. But I didn't imagine Bella's room/house in that structure or even Edward's room like that. Wasn't his room supposed to be much bigger!?
I was only fascinated by Carlisle. He looks like some elf from Lord of the Rings that got banished from their Kingdom and had to cut his hair short. Okay whatever.
And why is the Rosalind so fat!? And ugly?! I mean, the girl's okay. But the book described her to be...mmm mmm. That's why I say the casting is bad. I won't go on about how horrible the show is.
All in all, NO SUPPORTING TWILIGHT SEQUELS!
And most importantly, NO SUPPORTING A CAUCASIAN GOKU!
It's so not the blockbuster movie of the year k. Leave it for Transformers 2 or Harry Potter or something.