

I was at a loss yesterday morning when I flipped open my HP200 paper and tried to do the 1st MCQ question.
Didn't know what the question was asking. In my mind, it registered as advanced Spanish. Can read but don't understand. Ugh.
I miss Mr Tan, my all-time favourite and best Art teacher ever.
Mmm...the nice CK Electric cologne, the LP album he has in his car, his love for Art, his lending me his set of pilot markers and crayons over the year and politely asking it back, his annoying cute-ness HAHA, his patience to stay with us during our last few hours into the late night in school of desperate drawing before our coursework deadline and above all, he opened my eyes to M.C. Escher and more.
Mr Tan, can marry me?
No. He has a girlfriend already. Heard from Jessica she's quite hot and pretty. TSK.
I think, I have a thing for teachers. LOL.
Anyway! I was walking around in Kino during Tracy's haircut session last last Saturday that lasted about 2 hours (OMG right. So now you better not say I'm an impatient person.) and I suddenly fantasised about bumping into Mr Tan at the Art section. (Because he recommended me to buy the thin Taschen art books of individual artists that I like as it's very cheap there) So I went there and met Mr Rene Magritte who's artwork in this book was begging me to buy the book itself.
I asked my sister to help me buy with her staff discount, and I finally got it! So happy :))
You know the original price was like $15.28 and because of the discount, I only had to pay like $10.60! So good right.
Rene Magritte is my second-favourite artist, after M. C. Escher and my third favourite artist is Banksy. Grafitti is Art k.
Anyway, the second picture is of the crow's nest that has nested on the top-branch of the tree outside my window. I think they are 1st-time parents as they've built their nest on such a precarious and obvious spot. I love crows.
Can you spot it? It's a clump of twigs and stuff in the middle of the photo.
Their nest got attacked by Ospreys (I think. I saw the bird at night and tried to google it) a few nights ago and now it's always empty. Most likely they have abandoned their nest. Sad.
Come back!