Last Saturday when Fatty and I were in town and we were walking towards Tangs and he saw this huge-ass sumo-wrestler wooden-painted-statue outside Heeren's. He dared me with $10 to go and kick it in his 'balls'. At first we were at the NYDC side and I thought there were shop people there guarding the statue, so I decided not to take up the offer.
Until we reached the other side, which was at the Spinelli or however you spell it area and there was another one. I asked him if the offer was still on if I went to kick the sumo-wrestler between his legs. He said yes, so I ran and kicked it.
I think I kicked it a bit too hard and there was a loud TONK! and everybody turned and stared. I was already limp-running away to Fatty and demanding my well-earned $10 :)))
And yesterday when I met up with Bernie at JP, we were eating at LJS because we wanted to try the seafood combo. There was this annoying housefly that hovered over our table throughout dinner and it landed on our serviettes.
Me: "I think I can kill it."
Bernie: "Aiya, sure cannot one la! You know how fast is a housefly not!? I bet you ten dollars sure won't hit one."
My left hand (I'm right-handed, mind!) was holding on to the plastic knife and within a milli-second of him saying that, I hit the stupid housefly from the back (it was pointing it's white ass at me -_-). And it fainted.
"GIVE ME MY TEN DOLLARS!!!"
We proceeded to drown the fly in coke and put the serviette over it and used the knife to cut it up :))))))))))))))))))