Cornrow.jpg)
I get this feeling about once a year. When I suddenly just try to not socialize as much. The need to not be contacted online, or not to carry on a conversation for long, whether on the phone or on msn or even on text messaging. And then I get sad for no reason.
This sem sucks. I have like projects to do every week. I have like more than 9 projects this sem and like at least 4 presentations to do. Ugh. This is not a good thing for stage-fright-wen er.
I've been getting the feeling that I'm missing out on stuff. Not really missing-missing, but like what am I doing with my life?
I don't want to regret growing old like everyone else, a typical boring-life and think back on why didn't I do this or that just because it's not socially-conforming/accepted or too-rebellious/going after my parent's wishes. Maybe it's not a boring life to not do all that, but I think, I need to spice up my erm, future life. Lol. "Spice". I guess I get the idea of "once-in-a-lifetime".
So I sorta came up with a list of to-do things next time, in the near future, hopefully.
(1) Get a tattoo
(2) I already did the cornrow thing, so that's scratched out.
(3) Do a bungy-jump/have a parachuting experience
(4) Cut my hair to a mohawk
(5) Get a backside-piercing
(6) Live in the woods somewhere western for maybe a year ++
(7) Try disgusting stuff like eating a goat's eye.
(8) Have my naked photo taken, ARTISTICALLY.
(9) Back-packing around Europe
(10) Do some serious grafitti work
(11) Get tickets to watch the RWC finals, live.
(12) Watch Linkin Park live (WUHOO!)
Well, the list goes on. And maybe I should have a second thought about plan number 5 and 7. I wonder how can I sit with the piercing there. Maybe somewhere else. The armpit?
I don't think it looks very hot. LOL. And goat's eye. Eews, too extreme. Maybe scorpion/tarantula or something. But I'd have to go China!
Eeee. Never.
My weekend's here :) Study time. Ugh.