Friday, April 03, 2009

Smells' tells.

I bought my sister a cactus for her birthday present and Fatty was swinging the bag that held my cactus around and all the soil came out! I'm praying that what we've learnt about cactus being very hardy can survive the night of torture Fatty put it through.

And yesterday I was walking very fast to not miss the train and when I reached the platform the train had just arrived. I had more than enough time to go in but when I saw a lot of people looking at me, my heart beat very fast and I froze and turned away from the door and I didn't get on! Even when it's after 5 seconds that the doors closed! I seriously should solve this phobia.

Mind over mind. Or rather, will over mind.

After I got on the next train, I saw a seat available next to this erm, dirty-looking foreign worker and this Indian couple. I walked to the seat and before my golden ass touched the seat, this irritating Indian girl (Who was the couple's daughter) ran and put her hands on the chair!

Omg. I think it's quite rude. How would I know it's her seat when she's not seating on it but doing some odd pole-dance on the pole!? Then nevermind. I got a bit annoyed and I thought to myself, "Stupid Twerp."

The horrible thing was, I didn't just think it, I said it out loud. Maybe because I was listening to my Ipod and I made the mistake or my subconscious was trying to make it known to the couple and well, they heard it and they stared at me! I quickly walked to the next cabin. Anyway, after that I actually saw the kid sitting her perky ass on the chair and after a while she got up again to do her pole-dance thing. TSK.

It doesn't help that I was remembering how someone told me in the past that he found all kids cute except Indian kids. And the look that kid gave me did not improve the situation. I hate kids. And it also doesn't help that many Indians have that unique smell they attribute to olive oil or something. In Psychology we learn something like the faster a person learns to habituate to something, the more intelligent they are likely to be.

So, does it mean that Indians are very smart judging from the rate/ease they habituate to erm, smells? I'm not being racist. I'm just, pondering out loud again. And trying to apply what I've learnt.

Or even other people that have body odour. It must be such a strong will and mental state to habituate to their own smell.

Okay, from now on, no more going out. Operation Mugging shall be taking over my life.