Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fatty got fatter.

Yesterday I met Fatty for a day out with the cousin and it was fun :) I miss Fatty!

Well, we met in Town to watch a horror movie called Coming Soon. So predictable! I was telling Fatty when the ghost wouldn't come out and when it would and why the haunting happened and stuff. Shutter is still his best work.

The show was quite scary at some parts. My feet were on the seat throughout the show and it happened that the girl next to me was even more scared. HAHA!

Anyway, after that I made Fatty walk to Tangs, since he wanted to buy his facial cleanser. He wanted to take the train but I refused, telling him that we should walk, since he got fatter and we need the exercise from dinner. And to save the mrt fare hur hur.

So when we were walking along Lucky Plaza we met Tracy's sister and her boyfriend. Said hi and talked a while. Then we went to get his stuff and cabbed to Farrer Park to meet his erm, Nepalese friends. And another china guy. Omg, you can imagine my horror.

Firstly, we were supposed to wait for his friend called Kumar with his other friends called Peter, Alan and the China guy called Shen Ji (God-Chicken kind of han yu pin yin.) at the coffee shop near Kumar's house. I was feeling quite irritated that erm, quite a few of the CKP uncles watching football on this wide-screen TV were also looking at me. And I can tell what is the 'se' look. EEE!

Anyway, after that we walked to the pub and OMG. Indian, or rather Nepalese music was blasting from the speakers and I thought I was part of a Bollywood film. And there were like 3 Indian/Nepalese dancers dancing on the stage in turns. And there were seats right in front of the stage that had 3 equally 'se' Indian/Nepalese old men watching them. They were paying the girls in like hundreds of Sing dollars to dance! Many times you know!

*Time to cue your jaw-drop.

I was thinking maybe after I graduate and can't earn much money trying to con people for my counselling skills, it's time for me to buy a sari and join the girls. I don't think sexual favours come in hand with the money, or so Fatty's friend says. The men were just stinking rich.

And maybe they will pay me not to dance, which is even better. I can sit behind and wobble my head to the Indian songs.

Then, while trying to make his friends drink so I can see them dance, I guess I drank a bit too much and we went to the stage and danced too. I think they were being very polite by not laughing.

HALFWAY, one of the rich uncle suddenly came to dance with us. And he was shaking his chest at me and in that state of mind, I pretended to dance and back off at the same time. Gross. Actually a part of me was hoping maybe can get money too. LOL.

Okay, no more dancing for me.