I've been very successful at kicking my addiction to Pet Society.
Last weekend I was like, OKAY NO MORE PET SOCIETY! So, that I did. Pro right??! Please say yes.
Anyway, I finished my Developmental Psych test this morning and guess what, there were 60 MCQs and 20 fill-in-the-blanks questions that I filled in with BLANKS! Omg right. And Dian and I thought the Social Psych test yesterday was bad. Oh no~
And just before I came home after Spanish when Dian and I were walking towards the bus stop we heard this well-dressed Indian guy running erm, quite slowly shouting, "STOP HIM! STOP HIM!"
He was chasing after this Indian worker than was equally running (Actually, it was more of shuffling his feet on the floor while desperately trying to run fast with his pot belly swaying from left to right) slowly. They were running towards me and I had the mind to stop the Indian guy. I was even in the act of turning and stepping toward the guy already, but half the world at the study corner was looking at me, in that moment my heart beat extremely fast.
If you remember, I've got a fear of crowds. And I'm even more scared when I see people looking at me. I decided to stop. I know I know, Spotlight Effect and Actor/Observer Difference, but what the hell k.
Anyway, this Chinese guy already got up to stop him, so ya.
Plus, I was dressed quite nicely today and the Indian worker looked frightfully dirty. His blue shirt was erm, gray with dirt. Eeeeeeee!
Can you imagine!? If I really did stop the guy I might have been awarded by the Dean for some Bravery Award during NTU's 2009 Speech Day or something! WA! Then maybe got monetary reward, like $100! Or $50 also good!
Okay, I know it won't happen. But no harm in daydreaming a bit right? Anyway next time I shall really help. The reward might really happen. No more being scared TAN WENER!
Dian asked why did I stop and when I told her she was like, "HUH!?" Hnn.
So, HP200's test is on Thurs and I'm pretty sure I'll not ace it. Okay, reverse psychology at work here k.
Ernie tried to steal my Nutella bread while hiding in my bag today. So naughty!