Saturday, February 28, 2009

I hate...

I think people who know me well by now should know that I'm a very fussy person that dislikes and hates a lot of things. Same like everyone else, actually, or maybe I'm just more fussy. Okay whatever.

Like for example, people changing plans last minute. I mean, if they're late or something it's okay. It's....okay, nevermind.

Or, I hate it when people assume the kind of person I am, like they know a lot about me. I mean, I guess to some people that's natural. But I especially hate it when my family members say that I always drink finish the coke in the house or whatever when first of all, I hate coke because it's damn gassy, or they assume it's my fault that something in the house is finished by me.

I also hate it when my father keep shouting at me for no reason. I hate it when people try to wake me up by jumping on my bed, shouting at me, hit my ass, when I haven't had my 8 hours of sleep. I plan very carefully already okay!

I SERIOUSLY HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME.

As do everyone, but I just have to emphasise it k. With a darker red colour and in a larger font in BOLD.

I hate people to leave the door open when I'm asleep. I hate it when people bathe at the same time as me, making the bloody shower water turn very hot/cold and very little water come out!

I hate it when my mom or sister throw my Ernie! Tsk.

I highly dislike it when people shows favouritism. Like my mom. And like that stupid Steven Koh and his student councillors. That's why I quitted and that's why I hate him. Although because of a lot more reasons too.

I also don't understand, or actually I do, why people's first reaction normally when they hear I'm studying Psychology is..."Oooo. So can you read my mind?" or "Oh, so can you read people's minds?", because I'm very sure that if I did not study Psychology and someone I know does, that's seriously not the first thing I'm going to ask. It'll be like so do you study like Deja vu or something?

And I dislike it when people call my handphone. Not that I am saying I hate people to call me but I hate it when the phone keep vibrating then it makes me highly kanchiong and heart beat very fast. And ALWAYS, when I try to pick up the phone, by the time it's a missed call. Irritating.

And I also hate smelly people. My no. 1 hate.

I also don't like when people keep insisting I never remember about something, because usually I'd do. It's only because either I didn't listen or encoding did not happen, since it's not important apparently to me, at that time. It either means that I already know I don't wanna do the thing that they're talking about at that time or I know that I can't.
SO! No saying my memory is bad when actually, is you forgot it first and it has nothing to do with me. Okay, actually this is a specific event from home, so it sounds abit confusing, but nevermind.

I dislike kiasu people. I mean, I know I'm kiasu but I seriously cannot stand it when people behave EVEN more kiasu than me. Like projects. Going to school bloody early when there's a much more efficient means to do it, like online for example?!

I don't really like calling people, because firstly, my hp bill will explode and secondly, my head will ache because of the radiation. I hate it when people give me the doubtful look when I say this, but I guess I understand because it sounds like I'm Radia-girl or something, but it's true. I really can feel it. Headache you know!

Like almost every other girl, I hate it when it's the time of the month. Cramps and etc. And I shall not go into details, lest you blame me for not winning the next week's lottery. And talking about lottery, I hate it when my parents or whoever are always so addicted to buying their 4D and Toto when their chance of winning is seriously very low and even when they win, it's like only a bit that hardly makes up for all the money they've put in on previous week's lottery in the first place.

And finally, like almost everyone else in the world, I hate studying for tests. Especially now when there are midterms. Tsk.