

Omg, I would like to comment on the good deals I had in NTU today.
I would like to state that I hate eating in school, firstly because it's always so packed and I have a fear of crowds, and secondly, I didn't really like the fast food stuff they had to offer and the canteen at South Spine sucks.
The food is freaking expensive, the cooks don't look clean at all and the food is a like a piece of shit served to you on a tray, with another small dish of chilli beside it.
Anyway, so on Monday Dian wanted to buy coffee at the North Spine's Food Junction so we went there together. And because we were both freaking hungry after class and everyone there was either eating a bowl of Mini Wok noodle or mee pok, I was salivating while queuing up with her!
So today we had a one hour break between our lessons so we decided to try out the food offered there. We've never tried the food in Food Junction so far because it was always very packed and I don't know, we just didn't feel like it. Anyway! I got a total shock when I was lining up to buy our food at the Fishball Noodles stall.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Mini Wok noodles (Xiao Wan Mian) is only a freaking $2.70!!!!!!!!!!
Where got such thing right!!!?? I mean, if you eat outside, the least you have to pay is $4! And the mee pok is only $2!!!!!!!!!!! CRAZY! So cheap!
Okay, don't say why did it take so long for me to find out or because it's student-price or whatever shit. I just like good deals and just let me talk about it on my blog k! So happy. I was enjoying every bite of it. And even after I finished I still can't believe it's only $2.70! By the way, it was damn shiok! Not only because it's cheap that's why it's nice k! The stall won some award!
So after that we went for our stats-mod tutorial, and I showed Dian the VS email that they sent to me. Then she went to the VS website and it was hard to concentrate anymore after that! OMG! 3 bags for US$19.99! CLEARANCE SALE! The 3 bags offer was like a chic weekender bag, a tote bag and a smaller tote bag. I mean, it's white with pink handles, which I seriously hate but omg!
Don't say "Can you stop OMG-ing?!" k.
I mean, in Singapore dollars it's like only $27++!! FOR 3 VS BAGS! No saying I'm an impulsive buyer! Because I thought for over 1 hr shivering in the comp lab in NTU over it. And I bought a black tote bag too. FOR US$6.99! That's like only like S$10.50! And 2 AHEMS! for Tracy and my sister respectively. In case Tracy or my sister is reading this, I shall not name the price, or what I bought. MUAHAHA.
SO HAPPY!
So the total plus shipping is about $66 each for both of us. I paid first. And the shipping fees were like $20+ can. Omg. So if you calculate it I bought 3 bags and 2 AHEMS for $46+! ONLY! SURE NOT!? VS LEH!!
Yay. So the answer to Dian's question during HP203 tutorial..."Does Retail Therapy really work?" My answer?
YES.
And oh! I feel quite guilty. I got the GST Offset Package thing and one thing my parents inculcated in me from young was to never let go of money that the government has supposedly 'given' you. And there's this option of donating it away.
MY NOT-HARD EARNED $500!!!??? NO WAY.
I'm not sure who in the right mind would or how can anyone trust charity orgs nowadays but whatever. I'd rather help animals.
Anyway, that $500 was supposedly for my driving lessons but...you know! Anyway, I got like $300+ for new year money and I'm trying to scrimp and save. So ya.
So there's maybe one more good thing about living in this house.
Smaller house = more money for GST Offset Package! :DDD
Yeehar.