I've had it.
I hate living in this HDB flat in Clementi. Not that I despise HDB flats but! Let me tell you what I freaking hate about living here. And don't tell me just suck it up or you can't help your financial situation. Because firstly, I DON'T WANT TO SUCK IT UP and secondly, there isn't any financial crisis that caused my family to rent out the condo and move here, because the condo can fetch a higher price for rent. And don't say I'm being very defensive. Just shut up.
And even if my father keep saying there is one in our family, then his frequent tech-buys like camcorder/new laptop and even more frequent holiday-going DOES NOT reflect that we're having one.
I HATE HERE BECAUSE.
(1) There are so many people. Old/young/adults/etc.
(2) The house is always freaking dusty.
(3) The disgusting lifts with cigarette butts and pee/spit on the floor.
(4) Rubbish dump-y smell.
(5) Pervert old/young men.
(6) I have to share the room with my sister.
And don't say this is what you get when you live in HDB. JUST SHUT THE HELL UP.
Even though my house is like heaven, if there is one, new and quite nicely renovated, it just sucks to have to leave the house and face shit-smells and avoid stepping on spit/pee and get looks from the CKPs. Nevermind that this house is quite convenient to go to town or near the MRT, that's like the only good point.
So today, I've finally had enough. I went to the provision shop to buy some chips and as usual these 2 hawker guys were making the 'zutting' sound at me. Everytime I have to walk by there to get back to my home from the shop if I bought something, they 'zut' me.
Now, don't think the zut is my that zut. Their zut is the stupid ah-beng sound thing, whatever. Everytime I go to school I have to walk by them and they zut me. Everytime I go home from school they zut me. Everytime I buy food from them they zut me.
I'll always be listening to my Ipod so thank my sister for the gift 2 years ago! And pretend that I didn't hear anything. But today, they chose the wrong person to zut at. Hurhur.
I was damn stressed about that stupid stats module. And my relief teacher today didn't help much. He kinda assumed we know most of the stuff, although he is still very nice to ask us to ask him if we need help, but still.
Anyway, I was happily swinging my bag of Hot and Spicy Chipster when suddenly..
ZUUUUUT! ZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT! EH XIAO MEI! ZUUUUUUUT!
I was damn pissed with everything already and when I heard that "EH XIAO MEI" I felt this very thin and taut string break inside me.
So I turned around, pointed the sacred finger and said, "Shut the fuck up."
I can still remember the 2 guys shocked expressions. Very very firmly imprinted on my mind :)))