Monday, February 23, 2009

Magnet for Smells.

I'm very unlucky at the so-called smallest of reasons. Let me tell you some of them..

I don't know if it's me but people always choose not to sit beside me on the bus, unless there are no seats left. And ALWAYS, I say ALWAYS, smelly and sweaty men will sit beside me. Not pretty girls/good-looking guys (if any) or nice-smelling people EVER choose to sit beside Tan Wen Er on the bus. So irritating. I hate smelly people! No matter what, every single time I go town, a disgusting Chinese/or whatever race-man that is freaking smelly will love to sit near/beside me and let me bask in their fragrance. I say EVERY TIME. Tsk.

Just last Saturday when I was on bus 7 home this Caucasian guy came up and since there was no seats on the bus, he had to stand. So guess what he did? Don't need to guess, I'll tell you. He went to hold on the handle and because there were holes for the air conditioning to blow towards the aisle, his aromatic scent riding on bacteria came diffusing towards my nose where I was sitting. I had to hold my breath from Wheelock to my place you know! Nearly died from the lack of oxygen and the high concentration of BO.

SMELLY PEOPLE! DIE!

There have been countless of times when I've been eating Fruit Plus and I happily open a packet that has no bloody sweet in it! Is the Fruit Plus deity trying to tell me not to eat her people anymore?

Maybe that's not so annoying.
When I eat the Hello Panda and ALWAYS get the ones with no fillings! Like I buy a box of chocolate-flavoured Hello Panda biscuits and I'll only be biting on the dry biscuit! Tsk.

Or how about when I go toilet then ALWAYS when I try to use the remote-sensor taps and I'll try to flash my hands many times like crazy until it registers the presence of my hands there! Or I ALWAYS get the tap that's spoilt!?

Or when my mommy ALWAYS let my sister zut her neneh but she don't let my Ernie zut! So unfair! Eeyer.

Angry angry. Can my VS stuff faster come? And recess week have to do a lot of stuff.

Die.

Bye.