My classmate Gladys told Dian and I about this cheat engine for Pet Society. So the IT-idiot me tried to find it on the Internet but failed miserably. And it's very annoying that people can get so high points by cheating when I got my 86000+++ points out of sheer, hard work! Although I like cheating methods, but I hate it when people can use it but not me!!! TSK.
Anyway, I've been watching this new series called True Blood. It's very Twilight-ish, just a lot of sex, violence, romance and more sex. Okay, gross. The main lead is this telepathic girl called Su Ki or Soo Kee or Su Kee or Soo Ki and she has the spacebar thing that I can't keep my eyes off.
And Ernie was watching it with me and he said he wants to be a fangbanger.
HAHAHA.
Ernie, stop being gay. You got Bert already.
Oh, that day was Benson's advance Birthday party. I went with Fatty, Shirley and Sam. Felt really nice catching up with Sam and Benson. And seeing his parents. Realised that a lot of men today seriously cannot hold their liquor. I had fun there that night though. Even though the toilet in the pub was freaking wet and erm dirty. Well, at least it had toilet paper.
Today I had my HP203 tutorial on Social Psych. Omg. All the stats terms. My very extremely hardworking and gay classmate knew almost everything. He nearly made me die with panick, along with Dian when we couldn't get it. I seriously hate stats.