
That's my niece, Hele. Aren't kids cute/gross?
Cute/gross comes together, when I talk about kids.
I've always respected mothers. Their sacrifice of going through the pains of giving birth and stretchmarks, loss of hair, post-natal depression and etc. Although you may argue that the process is worth it, to me, it isn't. And don't tell me I won't understand until I have one of my own. I shall try not to and I hope to plan not to. I'm a very very selfish person.
Anyway, it has come to my notice (So formal!) that I haven't had an eyecandy in MONTHS. In fact, I realised that I have been single for erm, 8 months! The thing is, I just feel very sorry, not for myself but for Singaporean women in general.
If I thought PJ was bad, I think NTU is worse. Actually, although there are not bad looking men in NTU, more than in PJ (of course) but you never get the chance to see them again, almost ever. The campus is so big. Just like my all-time favourite green-shirt guy. Haaa~ (*cue the look at the sky with dreamy look face)
So the thought that spending Valentine's Day being single doesn't bother me much. I don't get why some people can get depressed over such stuff. Or maybe they have been single for years/decades, so maybe I shouldn't talk so much. But I mean, people my age!
Anyway, if you're wondering, I do have a date. And my date asked me out before I did, eventhough I wanted to ask first. My date's name is Tracy Marie. HAHAHA.
My all-time bestie and clean-up vomit friend. We're going Vivo.
SURE TO BE A LOT OF PEOPLE/COUPLES THERE ONE. Ugh.
Ernie has been asking me what he should do about Vday. Should he ask ERNI out or Bert out? Then he thought if he asked only ERNI out, who's just the bigger form of himself it'll be very boring and weird, but if he asked Bert only, ERNI will feel left out.
So I told him to do a threesome. Simple and easy.
I can't wait for Recess. Hnn.