Tuesday, February 10, 2009

If you love me you'll.....


Okay. So I admit that I didn't really learn my lesson from last last Friday and totally got tempted when I saw my mother filling in her "13 ones" (SHI SAN YAO) instructions and stuff in her MAJONG (My eldest sister spelt it wrongly on the cover of the book a few years ago) book.

I begged her to ask my sister to come over after my dad's birthday dinner to play mahjong. She said okay and give her some time to message her. So instead of waiting around for my mom to take 30mins to type a message, I decided to take things into my own hands.

I snatched my mom's phone and text my eldest sister this message shown in the picture. HAHA.
Turned out that she suspected something and showed this message to her husband and they decided it can't be my mom who sent this kind of nonsense sms.

It also turned out that they did come over and play mahjong.
And needlessly to say I lost $2.30 during the game. We were playing at 10cents/20cents level.

The mahjong/gambling addict in me also says that it must have been because I was not wearing my red underwear. TSK.