Yesterday when I was watching Legend of the Seeker I drooled all over my laptop.
Omg. Cara and her hot Mord Sith lover called Dahlia or however you spell it, made out! Ahhh.
I love it that this show is so not erm, for the conservative-minded.
A little 'foreplay'.
And she's going in for the kill.
And omg.
HOT!!!!
Me like!
Cara! <3
Plus, new True Blood promo poster.
I really wonder who comes up with all the ideas for their posters, really creative!
On something totally different, some scientists in the forests of Peru found that two-toed sloths liked to go into their latrines to scoop up their erm...excrement and eat them.
They're not sure why they're doing that because sloths are known to never venture down from the safety of trees unless they are changing trees to sleep in or they go down to shit/pee.
And why they eat the scientist's poop?
My personal bet is that geeks' poop must taste much better.
No not really.
They sort of guessed that maybe these sloths were looking for an extra source of protein from the parasitic worms or whatever that went to erm, eat the shit in the 'toilet'.
So weird.
But I kinda like sloths.
Although they have deathly sharp claws that can scratch you to death like a Witch in L4D when they feel threatened.
The photo of the sloth peeking out from the toilet looks damn cute though.
He looks so 'caught-in-the-act-oh-oh'.
On other news, I'm going Taiwan with my mom and sis next month!
WUHOO!
So excited. I loved the food and shopping there. So cheap and so worth it :D
My sister paid for the air ticket though. I feel very guilty. And I don't really like it. Like you know, owe people money. My mom was saying my elder sister earns a lot so it's okay but like, I mean if I had a bratty sister that I need to pay for in terms of hundreds of dollars and I earned that much, would I do so?
I think not.
Stop saying I'm stingy.
The air ticket is S$700++! And you haven't added the hotel fees and stuff! Oh dear.
Anyway, I've decided.
My first pay check would be to remove the scar near my knee (the one that I used my friend's pen knife to dig out a splinter before a rugby match because it hurt like mad and I didn't remove it properly and it got horribly infected and now it looks like a third nipple that is anatomically positioned wrongly. It's like one of the cool gross stories I like to tell people about myself because I had a very interesting but really painful experience from it and it's not everyday a person got like hundreds of splinters embedded in their skin.
Plus, my friend once ate a chicken wing and when a piece of meat dropped on my leg and hit the floor she thought the stupid scar was the chicken meat and proceeded to pluck at it. WTH! Her nails is the freaking long kind some more. I think the embarrassment hurt more than the pain, hahaha!).
And then after that pay back my sister.
Then pay my parents for my driving lessons money.
Then erm, bring my mom go Las Vegas, I promised her I'll bring her there in the future.
Although I don't think she'll enjoy it there.
Imagine going to titty bars with my mom. Her blood pressure will shoot through the roof.



