Tuesday, May 25, 2010

H2O2 + KI = The Vengeance Formulation.

Damn this ear infection.

Ernie asked me a question today.

Ernie: Mommy, how long does it take for the moon to circle Earth?
Me: Why Ernikins, one month of course.
Ernie: How would you know that? From science class?
Me: Ernie, I would have thought you having nothing but an anus would understand the predicament of women. Moon cycle = Menstrual cycle. It's a monthly thing.
Ernie: Oh, okay mommy.

I should seriously get a life.

On a different note, watch this!

Awesome.

I don't know why it's called Elephant's Toothpaste. Maybe it's because there so much 'foam' produced that it could be used to clean an Elephant's mouth. Or, it's really what makes up Elephant's toothpaste.

You get it by adding Hydrogen Peroxide and saturated Potassium Iodide together.

Sheldon used it to take revenge on his colleague who punched a hole in his office wall and slowly filled the room up with Helium gas, making Sheldon's voice becoming very high pitched, hahaha! And that was when Sheldon was on a radio talk show, live.
So the episode was called the Vengeance Formulation.

I want!