First up, new True Blood promotional poster! Nice, me likey!
Everybody looks like everybody here except for Sookie, Tara and Jessica. No making them more hot than they actually look. And Sookie is so much more awful in real life!
Don't know why but Bill reminds me of Wolverine here, haha!
I've always felt Scarlett Johansson has a 'nugget' face. Never liked her. A bit too plump and bimbo to me. Although Megan Fox is quite bimbo too, but she's slim and she's wayyyy hotter than her, haha!
This is her twin brother.
What went wrong?
Anyway, EXAMS ARE OVER!
I'm soooo gonna let my brains rot for the next 3 months.
WUHOO!
And, I watched Iron Man 2 today with Dian.
IT WAS GOOD!
The actions, explosions, the wittiness, <3!!
Also, I was very surprised that Terence Howard wasn't acting as Col. Jim Rhodes in Iron Man 2.
I was like, how come got this new guy, who is he man. And what happened to Terence Howard!?
Can't wait for The Avengers movie coming up. Anyone who've not watched Iron Man 2 yet, wait til the last bit for a snippet of 'The Avengers'! And if you're not a comic book fan, the thing they've found in the huge pit is Thor's hammer.
Thor is a Nordic God of Thunder that has a hammer/club called Mjollnir. It's a fearsome weapon, known to be capable of leveling mountains. Cool man.
I wanna go left4dead-ing.







