Friday, May 21, 2010

Big Bang Theory!


This is Rajesh Koothrappali from Big Bang Theory.

He has selective mutism, meaning he can't speak a single thing when there are women around him. Only if he drink alcoholic drinks. And if he needs to say something, he'll have to whisper it to his male friends.

I love Big Bang Theory.

They're all geeks, like Koothrappali is an Astrophysicist 


and Sheldon Cooper is a theoretical physicist,


Leonard Hofstader's an experimental physicist,


and I think Howard Wolowitz has a Masters in Mechanical Engineering.


The rest of them have Phds and Sheldon often say how Howard is like on an intellectually lower level than them because of it, haha!
I've been re-watching Season 2 recently. It's like a geek version of Friends.
It's about how they 'deal' with life, trying to get girls, when they're so geeky with all their geeky activities and they have a neighbour called Penny who's an aspiring actress, but works at the Cheesecake Factory as a waitress in the mean time. And she's hot, to them, hahaha!
I like her boobs.

Anyway, can't wait to go Taiwan with my mom and sister next month! 
Although I think the toilet schedule will be a major problem for me.

Oh oh.

I feel like cutting my hair. Real short.

In other news, Fox-Watch!


<3 <3 <3