
Disney's remake of it's Princesses.
That's the 'Little' Mermaid, Beauty, Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and Alice.
If you want my opinion, I think Snow White in this sexed up version is the least sexy.
Number one would be Little Mermaid, then Beauty, then Sleeping Beauty, and Alice (for her upskirt, must give her chance right?), Cinderella (she's looks too much like a bimbo with her mouth open like that), then Snow White (her face don't suit the body at all!).
Photo taken from PITNB.
Little Mermaid is like freaking hot please! Not forgetting she has a tail.
Stop thinking dirty.
I think it's her flaming red hair and her erm, pose.
Honestly she's wearing the least clothes, because her tail is part of her body.
HAHAHAHAHA.
And the recent graphic novel 'ideal' sexy look for women is like huge boobs, small waist, big hips and thick thighs.
I know it's like damn sexy or whatever guys like. I mean, I like the rest too.
But the thick thighs a bit too big for me. Or 'rounded'.
Hmm.
They should get real life people to act as them!
Or or!
They should get Megan Fox to do all the Princesses!
Omg!
With different looks!
She'll be perfect!
Best idea ever right??!
Disney should use my idea on this.
Yes, they should definitely use my idea on this.
Oh my god. I sound like Ray Pearson on Ripfuel.
Don't get like Angelina Jolie. Her lips can smother you to death like those babies from Alien.
Or like who else everyone thinks is pretty.
Oh I know, Taylor Swift. Omg, can die. I hate her pinched look.
And Scarlett Johansson.
Too nugget-y. Cannot.
Seriously, Disney should let me decide on this.
I mean, sometimes I really think people settle for far too little. Okay, I'll admit everyone has their own preferences, but sometimes their taste is like totally unreasonable.
Like Mischa Barton.
You know when the OC came out and she was in it and everyone (around me, or in like the media) started saying she's such a darling, so pretty, etc etc.
HELLO!?
If she's pretty, half the girls in America (including those who after you make them lose weight) will be pretty also okay.
Don't always say I very mean to girls because I'm jealous of their so-called beauty. I'm not! I'm a true 'appreciator' of beauty. I'm talking about physical beauty in the Westernised society.
The thing is, I really can't understand how some people can view certain celebrities as 'beautiful'.
Like Felicia Chin.
Honestly, she hasn't done anything to me, besides being very annoying in the way she act in shows. But I don't understand why people will think she's pretty!
I mean, her figure is only average, not say like er, who's that person, Joanne Peh kind, who at least has got nice boobs and er thin/great figure. And her looks? So-so only!
There are so many other people better looking than her!
How can people settle for less?
Stop saying I'm superficial.
Okay, let me give you an example.
I know how a lot of girls like that Nat Ho guy because he's good looking. I'll admit he's okay, better than most men in Singapore anyway, but what the hell!?
His acting! And his Chinese!
How come so many actors in Mediacorp don't feel ashamed? I mean, maybe they are more proficient in English, verbal-wise, like you know Adrian Pang and Pierre Png, but how can they have the bravery to act in a Chinese show when their Chinese sucks like shit?!
In terms of pronunciation.
I won't speak Mandarin because I myself feel self-conscious about it, not that I'm horribly bad like them, with the English-educated-brought-up accent kind of thing.
You know, I may sound very mean. Because instead of commenting how brave they are, I'm like insulting them.
But have they spared a thought for like-minded people in Singapore like me?
Have they thought about how weird they sound? Or how bad their acting is?
I'm not saying I can act better than them. What I'm trying to get at is, if you can't act, then don't. And because one should know what proper acting requires and entails, then don't do it when you don't fulfill the requirements!
This is why I don't watch Mediacorp dramas, besides a bit of the Little Nonya that time, because I wanted to see the Joanne Peh getting raped and how she got crazy part (I saw it from advertisements), hahaha!
Anyone still remember the scene where she was crazy and she looked up at the ceiling? Omg she looked like a ghost! Although it was supposed to be sort of a sad scene, I couldn't help but bursting out laughing!
Anyway, yes. Or like you know, Toby Maguire. I think they got the wrong guy to act as Spiderman. The Peter Parker I saw from cartoons was sort of blond-haired and you know, tall and broad-shouldered.
Why did they get some bug-eyed pale and pasty guy to act as him!?
I know Peter Parker's supposed to be a geek, but Toby Maguire is too...different!
And...John Mayer. Who's like an asshole and I don't understand why so many girls like him! Or like Enrique Iglesias. Sexy!!!?? I only want to remove that mole on his face!
What's wrong with people? I really can't understand!
No, actually I do. They just have bad taste. Really.
I always say this when we watched TV and like you know sometimes my mom watched Channel U and that time they had this show that had guys competing to be the best looking guy or whatever.
"OMG MOMMY! IF HE'S HANDSOME, I CAN GO FOR SEX-CHANGE SURGERY, BIND MY BOOBS, TAKE STEROIDS AND UNDERGO HORMONE TREATMENT, CUT MY HAIR AND BE HANDSOME TOO!"
That always earns me a look and, "Cannot say other people ah!!"
Seriously. The world has gone to the dogs.
Another thing I really hate is how so many people act their stereotype.
Let me give you an example.
You know how sometimes you watch those reality shows like America's Next Top Model, or Survivor, or I Survived A Japanese Game Show and it's usually this black woman or guy (I say usually) that says, "I'm gonna win, because I'm the best here! No one is better than me." and acts all diva-like and etc? (But they usually get kicked out very quickly)
A lot of black/Hispanic people act that way, because I heard it's so-called the minority mentality.
Heard of the self-fulfilling prophecy? It's something we learn in Psychology. Maybe it's what happened to them.
Or like how so many gay men act their stereotype.
In terms of looks and attitude.
Like they always have the very obviously-trimmed eyebrows, tight shirts and they usually dress in flamboyant colours and style. And they MUST act extremely gay, to convey it to others around them. Maybe it's not conscious, because it might be their subconscious feeling/having low self-worth because of their sexual identity. I don't know.
I don't blame these people, but I mean, don't they watch shows and tell that they themselves are acting like them?
Or like you know, Black women who act very diva-like.
"Girlfriend!? You do not wanna mess with me!"
They always say that right?! And they always act like that in reality shows! You may argue reality shows are very unrealistic, but there are so many people I see in real-life acting that way!
And I knew Ricky Martin is gay!
Everyone kept saying how freaking sexy he was when he sang that stupid football song or whatever like 10 years ago. I distinctly remember my sisters and I were talking about him then, and I said, "But he looks so gay!"
I knew it!
It's the way he acted, and the way he dressed, I think.
Which man would wear those tight pants that showed off the size of their crotch or opened up their collar to show off their chest and have that polished and 'pruned' look and not be gay?
I have nothing against gays. I mean it. I just don't like how most of them MUST act so very feminine and diva-like.
Wait, what was I talking about?
Oh yes, sexy Disney Princesses.
Schizophrenia has one symptoms of tangential-speech. Like if you ask a Shizoid a question, they'll answer off-tangent to that question, talking about totally unrelated things in the end.
Sometimes people say I'm very off-tangent when they ask me things.
It's not that I am Schizophrenic, I think it's because my mind sometimes work too fast for me to stop myself from summarising things or allow me to properly get to my point. It's like I feel every detail in a story is too important. Even other details in other stories that are related to something I"m talking about, I feel that I must say it.
Because I really can't stand it when people gives me a poor summary of things. And leave me hanging there in their summarised version that lacks important details.
See? Off-tangent again. I'm really not consciously doing this.
Oh yes, Megan Fox.
Okay, here are her older photos.

And here are the more recent photos.
Maybe it's the make-up, her change in eyebrow shape-pruning and she lost weight, but it seems like she did something to her face. I still love her like crazy. She's too hot to be human. But I think she did something to her eyes. Bigger is it?
Or is it because she lost weight, that's why it looks bigger?
I'm so troubled. Can she gain weight again so I can tell properly?
Or maybe if I were nice this whole year and stop talking mean things about people, maybe Santa will send her to my life and be my girlfriend.
I'm going to arm-candy her for my whole life, I swear.
Anyway, here's a treat for y'all.
It may not be one of her most revealing photos, but the boobs! And her messy hair.
Ahhhh~
Oh. my. fox.
Her skin looks really good here. And I want her hair!
True sexy/beauty is how Megan Fox can look good in anything.






