Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Phenomena and Phenomenon


Alright everyone, today on our "Fox Watch" I have good news for you.

Seems like Megan Fox is starring in a role in a new movie called Jennifer's Body.

Megan's role is a high school cheerleader (drools!) whose body is possessed by a demon.

Heard that she'll have a nude scene in it.


WUHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus, I have been watching True Blood since last year when the 1st season came out and my sister passed it to me.
I kind of like the idea about the Japanese manufacturing synthetic blood and allowing the vampires of the world to finally come out into public and try to 'mainstream'. I really hope it happens.

And since that day I saw the original novels that True Blood's based on in Borders, I decided to ahem and read them. So I found out that the 1st season is quite accurate! Even the dress that Sookie wears to Fangtasia for the first time with Bill.

I can't really stand Anna Paquin's (Sookie) spacebar. I know its mean, but I kept looking at it while she's talking. And I find it totally funny when Bill called Sookie in the southern accent.

Sounds like 'SUCKY!'.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. And I love imitating him. It's damn funny how Stephen Moyer have an English accent that is so different from his on-screen voice. I couldn't quite believe it.

Anyway, this morning, more like afternoon actually, because I woke at 12pm when I woke up, I was feeling quite depressed. Must be the hormones.
I was lying on my bed with a horribly straight back because I think I slept in the 'pencil' position as my sister always says her friends say she does, for too long. So my back was stiff and abit painful.

I had a sudden inspiration. Okay, maybe not so sudden because I've thought about this before. But I was thinking how yesterday I was doing something on my computer and I got the sense of deja vu. Like you know you've dream about this particular scene before and you feel like this EXACT thing has happened?

And it must be a phenomenon because you're sure you've never seen the object/file/scene/setting in your whole life before and you actually dreamt about it even before experiencing it.

So is it safe to actually conclude that this form of dejavu is like a mild case of see-ing? As in, looking into the future, I don't know what it's called.
I mean, if such an incredible thing can happen that you actually dream a visual picture of the future (at least for me it's a picture, and there were times when I had dejavu of actual conversations with people) , shouldn't things like telepathic ability, telekinesis, levitation, or maybe even VAMPIRES actually can exist!?

I mean, I know during sleep your brain waves become different and all that. Maybe its the brain waves that made such abilities surface more strongly. I know everyone has different kinds of brain waves and length/brain signatures, whatever you call it.
I remember how sometimes I can do a paper in a different mind state and actually scored well. As in, like a door opened. I don't know how to explain it.

And why can't this happen more frequently!? TSK.

Also, if there have been worldwide reports about ghosts, telepathic abilities and etc, why can't it be true? I mean, there should be a basis in truth with so many people's accounts right? Its just maybe you can't see it, or you weren't in the right mind state, or maybe there's a conspiracy like they say and the government tries to cover it up!

Maybe, all those tips about terrorist attacks that get foiled by government agents come from people with abilities like that!!!

OMG OMG!

I might be on to something! Either that or I'm going a bit crazy.
I bet you can imagine Tan Wen Er in the I-just-woke-up mad hair with the crazed look in her eyes sitting on the chair typing away like a demented woman.

Wait, I do think I look like that now. Shit.

Anyway, if this is really true, the government would want to do something about it right? Hush it up so the public wouldn't feel so out-of-this-world and nothing is as predictable and controllable as it seems and create an uproar or whatever.

So if I'm getting close to the truth (without any proof), maybe the gov would delete this post. Or abduct me and wipe all my traces. Or! They'll not do anything because they just want people who actually reads this blog think I'm a crazy woman and laugh at my post!

HUH. Okay, I think my blood sugar level is a bit too low.