Wednesday, July 22, 2009

FACNE.

My dear Tracy Lee has given me a cure for my occasional Bacne problems.

"Vinegar.", she says.

She says it really works.
Either that or she just wants me to stink like mad/make fun of me.
Like trying hard to squirt it all over my back and stand stark nekkid in the toilet and I have to wait til' it's dry and can be able to be washed off.

So she asked jokingly if I have Chacne. ('Chacne' is Chest Acne and 'Bacne' is like Back Acne, if you're still clueless about what I've been talking about for the last few minutes..)

We were laughing over it then I realised that these words don't make sense.
If not, doesn't it mean that those on the face is like, "Facne" ?!

Although I just made up the bloody word 'Bacne' and Tracy's 'Chacne'. Amazing how Tracy and I can understand each other so well sometimes. HAHA!

Anyway, try saying out 'Facne' (Pronounced - 'FACK-KNEE'), it feels damn good to do so.

Sounds kinda like a polite 'fuck you'.