Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bleed.

I nearly died just now.

My dad made me on my laptop to watch this video of a Malay man getting 20 strokes of the cane on AsiaOne's website.

I always thought there was a restriction on the maximum number of times a person can get caned per session, but the poor guy got 20 strokes in a row!

I mean, ya you can argue that he dealed drugs and all that, but I feel the pain man.
Not that I don't think he deserved it. I do think rapists deserve it. Maybe even the death penalty.

No, cane 24 strokes then haven't even heal finish then hang them.

Rapists are my number one hate.

Anyway, my dad was still marvelling how the guy can get up and walk after the caning. He said usually people would have fainted already.

Halfway through the man started moaning and shouting out, but I think he was quite brave.

I mean, if it were me, I would be like, "SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT! CAN YOU DON'T CANE ON THE SAME SPOT! SHIT SHIT SHIT!"

The worse thing was that the cane-ner (whatever you call it), caned the guy on the same spot so many times.

So I started thinking, I mean, if your butt got so swollen and raw from the wounds and of course, painful, there's so many things you can't do!

You can't even sit, like me now typing on the computer. You can't sit and eat your lunch/dinner in peace, you can't sit to read a book (I mean, what else could you do in a prison right?), or run and play basketball or whatever.

You can't bend down and take things, how do you even wear your underwear!!?

Omg, how do you bathe?!

Even walking would be a chore right?

And you can't even sleep properly. Unless you're one of the weird people that likes to sleep on their front.

Actually, the worse thing is, you can't even sit on the toilet bowl and take a blessed dump.