Stupid blogger can't upload any pics. In fact, the whole top part of the font size, font type and whatever is GONE.
Anyway, I just watched Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince yesterday. Anyone who's planning to watch it and is a big fan of it and you haven't, should not read on.
I think the effects were good, generally. I like the gloomy theme of the whole movie but I think anyone who doesn't read Harry Potter will find it extremely confusing because they've not explained many things. And of course, other parts they totally changed it.
Number one, I don't like the new pensieve.
Number two, why the hell was the Weasleys' house on fire and under attack!? If I remember correctly in the book, the Weasleys' house was kept under many wards and spells so Death Eaters could not apparate or attack the place. AND. The next book got Bill and Fleur's wedding there! SO IRRITATING!
Number three, what the hell was Ginny doing, being in the Room of Requirement with Harry!!!
In the book, Harry was supposed to have hurriedly run to the ROR to stash his Potions book under this statue or something when Snape demanded for it after he found Draco bleeding badly from the Sectumsempra spell.
HARRY IS SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHERE HE PUT IT BECAUSE HE'LL REMEMBER THE DIADEM THAT WAS ON THE STATUE, WHICH WAS ONE OF THE HORCRUX!
If Ginny hid it, then how the hell would Harry remember a diadem! Tsk.
I bet it's just because they want to show Harry and Ginny's relationship blossoming. That was so unnecessary though.
Number four, they didn't explain the Madam Rosmerta of the bar in Hogsmeade as the one who was imperiused and pass the cursed necklace.
Number five, Dumbledore didn't explain to Harry about what objects Voldermort would most likely choose for his Horcruxes. Which would be damn difficult to explain in the next movie!!!
Number six, how come Cormac Mclaggen turned out to be a hottie!? In the book he was supposed to be really awful. 'Large and wiry-haired'.
Number seven, they didn't put in the part about Hermione talking about Eileen Prince who married Tobias Snape, which in turn popped out Severus Snape.
Number eight, where's the whole part of Dumbledore's funeral! And the Pheonix's mourning song! In the show it only screeched like one time then he flew away!
Number nine, they didn't say that Malfoy only found out the linking sister vanishing cabinets was the one in the ROR and the other in Borgin and Burkes because Montague got lost in it in the previous year.
Number ten, why was Luna the one who found Harry!? It was supposed to be Tonks doing her duty!
Number eleven, Harry didn't use the Peruvian Instant Darkness powder in the train. Malfoy used it at the end during the attack.
Number twelve, they totally missed out the whole part of the Apparition lessons and tests.
Number thirteen, HARRY DID NOT DRINK THE WHOLE BOTTLE OF FELIX FELICIS! He 'took a carefully measured gulp'. He used the rest of it for the DA to protect Hogwarts.
SO ANNOYING. I mean I understand they've changed it for movie/commercial purposes, but so much so that it doesn't really make sense? And to people who doesn't read the books, how!!!? Like an example, points number 2,3,4,5,7,9,12 and 13.
Fenrir Greyback looks cool though.
Anyway, Fatty was damn funny. At the start of the show where Harry was at the subway's cafe and this black girl approached him..
Fatty: Wa, this Harry Potter always fall in love with different types of people ah. Last time is a Chinese, now is a black.
HHAHAHHAHAA.
And when we were rushing to get to our seats, I accidentally stepped on someone's shoe. Trying to lift up my feet and saying sorry, so I wouldn't dirty the person's shoe even further, I lost balance and I sat on this guy's right knee and his girlfriend's left knee. OMG! I kept laughing and saying sorry. I thought I should feel embarrassed, but I can't help laughing!
Anyway, Harry seems quite short! Hermione looks taller than him, omg.
I bought 8 Days too. Because Megan Fox's on the cover. I nearly died from the boob shape.