

Let me introduce to you my new celebrity eyecandy.
/Drumroll.............
EMMA WATSON!
Omg right. I'm sure how many of you guys are thinking, what did our 11 year old Hermione grow into?
She looks a bit like Kristen Stewart here though. Which is not a good thing, because I do not like her.
Reasons why we should elect her as celebrity eyecandy no 2. ( Number 1 is Ms Megan Fox k. )
(1) She's hot.
(2) She's not really in the acting business for the fame.
(3) She's smart ( Scored straight As for A Levels k! But maybe June paper that's why..Okay nevermind. )
(4) She's hot.
Ahhh. A little bit of heaven is always good.
By the way,
MY TIMETABLE IS DAMN SCREWED UP!!!
One of them is every even week no tutorial, the other is every odd week no tutorial. I have lessons almost everyday. Ugh.
Tomorrow I'm leaving for Genting. A trip that I was looking forward to until...
Anyway, Tracy came over just now.
Had really shiokedelic Botak Jones Cajun Chicken dinner. YUM.
Then she saw this stupid Indian man jerking off on a bench near us. Luckily my back was facing him. I can't believe how Tracy could feel so calm. If it's me I'll be like shouting at the top of my voice then throw my rubber slipper at his head.
I'm kinda missing Left4Dead. Miss Tracy Lee, miss my nice bed at home...I'm planning to not sleep the whole night then konk out in the bus to Genting later.
Okay bye.