Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Intercourse With A Vampire



I was youtubing Hundtricket (The Dog Trick) when I found out that Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgard) was in Lagy Gaga's music video for her song, Paparazzi.

At first, I thought it was quite disturbing, with all the weird choreography/dance moves (the weird twitching and jerking) and then omg I nearly laughed to death when I saw that Alexander Skarsgard who was acting as 'The Boyfriend' got poisoned by her! Damn hot though.

The more I watch it, the more I like it. Cool.

And! Hundtricket is quite funny. I love the part when Micke went into Mario's house (Mario was vacuuming the floor) and asked Simon why was his pants down while playing the PS or whatever. Simon said, "Ask Mario."
Then Mario came in and asked, "Did you take the Tube?" Micke said something like ya or whatever and Mario demanded him to take off his pants because 'who knows how many freaking junkies sat on the same seat in the Tube as you!'.

Then the most funny part happened.

Mario's girlfriend came in and she automatically took off her pants and sat on the couch that was already made squeezy by Micke and Simon. Micke was staring at her.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL


==========================================


So that day I was sleeping peacefully, dreaming about flying around old buildings with Ernie by my side (don't ask me why) and I heard this ringing sound. I was trying to ignore it but it got very persistent so I dragged myself up and went outside to answer the bloody phone.

Me: WHAT.
Caller: Hallo! Is Panushwarmy there?? (I think it's spelt like that)
Me: No..
Caller (Indian fella): Are you sure?
Me: Yes...!
Caller: Hallo!!! Panushwarmy Mulikam you know!!!
Me: NO! Does this sound like an Indian household or an Indian person talking to you!!!

BANG.

I hope the phone is not spoilt because I think I banged it down a bit too hard and there was the ringing sound.